Dillemma On Visa

I've had a 30 day visa on border on 26 July this year, I returned on 15 august.

I came back in Thailand on 30 oct and need to go out 28 november (in 2 days)

Normally I have a flight out on 12 december.

I have a flight back from Europe to BKK on 2nd of Januari, but just found out that I need to go to Singapore from 5 till 13 of Januari and then I'm planning on staying in Thailand till the end of March.

What are my best options on visas?

I can go to Jomtien tomorrow for 14 days extension, but then?

Any help appreciated.

Count the total days you have been here since your first entry. It appears to me that you are still ok since it's less than 90 days. The rule is 90 days in 6 months after your first entry. You can enter as many times as want as long as it does not total to more than 90 days.

You could get a 7 day extension at immigration for 1900 baht. I think you need to do a border run on the 28th and get another 30 day visa exempt entry.

I suggest that while you are in Europe you get a 2 entry tourist visa. On a tourist visa if you are only leaving for few days you can get a re-entry permit at immigration (1000 baht) that will keep your entry valid until your permit to stay ends. You can also extend a tourist visa for 90 days.

Edited by ubonjoe

The possibility of getting an extension once you already had your 90 days on visa exempt entries is uncertain.

You could get a single entry tourist visa in Singapore, or Europe and ask immigration not to use it till you come back from Singapore. With an extesion that would keep you in Thailand without the need for a border run.