Asoke Corner No More!

kreon

The future for 'these' types of bars will be like the new complex recently opened opposite Soi Zero. it’s called Sukhumvit Plaza, I think, made a mental note but got p*ssed so can't be sure, anyway, its near Soi 1. They are new, clean and set back from the main drag. Perfect!

IMHO Soi Zero and the mess at Soi 11 will go next, rightly so.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey what's that place half way down sio #8 with the big steer skull and all kind of weird decorations on it it's an outside bar.. I forget the name ,,is it still there?........................shemmy :D  :o

From that description it sounds like Cheap Charlies bar in soi 11..... a great spot in the wet season :D

Ya that's it cheap charlies,,, a neat spot with some interesting long stay falangs,,, I wonder if it's in danger of gettin noodled :D:D

yeah...looks even worse now with all that corrogated iron sheets 

It seems a bit bizarre to be sat in what looks like a car park with destroyed buildings all around sipping a beer (in the dark with no music after 12) - but that's just part of the unique ambiance I guess :D:D:D

yeah...just stopped for one beer last night :o

it's very eirie and weird indeed :D

so went to good ol' cb instead :D

Yea, what bars on soi 11?   I say get rid of all the tailors bugging me to buy a suit.

The bars that sprung up opposite where the soi 10 site was demolished.

The rump of the old Clinton Plaza.

Horrible place, horrible women, horrible short time room...........oh hang on I didn't mean to say that :o

You mean in the 'Massage Parlor' 5555555 could not have described it better!

Yea, what bars on soi 11?  I say get rid of all the tailors bugging me to buy a suit.

Horrible place, horrible women, horrible short time room...........oh hang on I didn't mean to say that :o

You mean between sois 13 and 15 then. Get the numbers right, mate! :D Even now, there are people walking up and down soi 11 looking for non-existant bars ... :D

Yea, what bars on soi 11?   I say get rid of all the tailors bugging me to buy a suit.

You mean between sois 13 and 15 then. Get the numbers right, mate! :D Even now, there are people walking up and down soi 11 looking for non-existant bars ... :D

Unlike me to be in the wrong! :D You sound worse than me bird.

Yea, what bars on soi 11?  I say get rid of all the tailors bugging me to buy a suit.

Unforgiving lot, aren't they! :D

Horrible place, horrible women, horrible short time room...........oh hang on I didn't mean to say that :D

Unforgiving lot, aren't they! :D

And it's the season to be jolly too. Watch your back RDN ( there's a reason I don't go to those TV pissups :o ) Merry Christmas