Pad's Got A Point

mcgbilly

I, personally don't like what PAD's doing. I think it's counter productive, but I believe in thiere point. DO NO LET YOUR GOVERNMET BE RUN BY PROXY! The current PM is a PUPPET for Thaksin. I see thier point, but they are goin about it the wrong way.

Thaksin was and is billionaire, before he took office. I believe he used his office to make more money. (My wife is Thai, and she says "We all know, he is corrupt, and can accept that Why can't you westerners accept that? "I believe he has a personal agenda. MAKE MORE MONEY!!!!!!!!!! He sold 51% of the Thai Port, to Singapore, for $300 million US $. ! He still retains control of 49%. I don't believe he has the country's interests at heart. Now he thinks he got a raw deal? I think he believes "He who has the most toys and money wins" If he believes in Thailand, why does he continue making money off the Tai poeple, and foriegner tax? He is seriously coruppt. No doubt about it. My wife is a firm suppoter of Thaksin. I beg to differ.

If you give me $100,000,000, in corruption, and I return 10% ($10,000,000, to your childrens schools, you will love me too. Thats what he has done. He has no right to run your country. Just my opinion.

I, personally don't like what PAD's doing. I think it's counter productive, but I believe in thiere point. DO NO LET YOUR GOVERNMET BE RUN BY PROXY! The current PM is a PUPPET for Thaksin. I see thier point, but they are goin about it the wrong way.

Thaksin was and is billionaire, before he took office. I believe he used his office to make more money. (My wife is Thai, and she says "We all know, he is corrupt, and can accept that Why can't you westerners accept that? "I believe he has a personal agenda. MAKE MORE MONEY!!!!!!!!!! He sold 51% of the Thai Port, to Singapore, for $300 million US $. ! He still retains control of 49%. I don't believe he has the country's interests at heart. Now he thinks he got a raw deal? I think he believes "He who has the most toys and money wins" If he believes in Thailand, why does he continue making money off the Tai poeple, and foriegner tax? He is seriously coruppt. No doubt about it. My wife is a firm suppoter of Thaksin. I beg to differ.

If you give me $100,000,000, in corruption, and I return 10% ($10,000,000, to your childrens schools, you will love me too. Thats what he has done. He has no right to run your country. Just my opinion.

Is this why you want to immigrate to Thailand? :o

Well many of the educated Thais (who are mostly Chinese in fact) and most of the southeners can't accept it. So not all Thais accept that.

This situation is bloody pathetic and the PAD are totally stuffing up the whole country, regardless of what or who is in power. There are ways and means of doing things in a civil fashion without causing fear and down right inconvenience to thousands of people.

They obviously dont give a shit about the countries tourism and industry as this kind of criminal behaviour damages a country for many years, not just a few days as they would appear to think...

:o:D:D and many others too

What PAD have done over the last few months, is wrong in anybody's book.Tonight a state of emergency has been declared. If these people do not move, they get what is coming to them. Enough is enough.

What PAD have done over the last few months, is wrong in anybody's book.Tonight a state of emergency has been declared. If these people do not move, they get what is coming to them. Enough is enough.

Here Here!

up North where I am, the locals have been crying out for them to be "Shot" Bombed" "Killed"...this is the first time in ten years I have heard the ordinary people make a statement, the PAD will be gone tonight!

In all this chaos, and the utter tragedy that has struck India over the last 24 hours, there is some irony. The leader of PAD must be so utterly pi***d off today, in that their masterplan has been thrown right off the end of the world news agenda. Yesterday, the BBC and Al Jazeera were full of it, yet today, hardly a mention as the news (quite rightly) focuses on the terrorist attacks in India. I see from his speech that the Indian PM is ready to ream out the terrorists over in Mumbai, shame that an equally tough stance is not adopted here. In India, the thugs were well prepared and rehearsed, the PAD just lack the organisation, the intent is the same. Any organisation that storms an ATC tower without realising the potential consequences in terms of loss of human life is clearly run by d***heads. The people in that tower not only control aircraft at the airport, but also those aircraft flying through controlled airspace high above. They are morons the lot of them. I felt for them in the beginning, but now they have just pushed it to far. They (PAD) need to be reminded now that in the dictionary, sympathy comes between sh*t and syphilis.

We've all got a point, but that doesn't entitle us to invade an airport and bring about a national crisis.