Is Joe Strummer A Troll.

chuchok

I truly believe, that Joe is a TROLL. Have a look at his last posts. It’s all well and good to take the piss out of people at times, but Joe insults people without the hint of a rational argument. He also insults the female members here who, while they are quite able to look after themselves...gives us a bad name.

What do you think? Have I got it wrong?

Comments please. :o

I truly believe, that chuchok is a STALKER. Have a look at the 'creatures' last posts. It’s all well and good to take the piss out of people at times, but chuchok insults me without the hint of a rational argument. It follows me around trying to take the rise out of me & when I give better than I get, it gets unhappy & starts threads. I also find the number of PM's & their vile, insulting & sexually graphic content that chuchok has sent me to be quite disgusting & abnormal, please will you stop it or I will publish then in this thread for all to see!

Comments please. :o

I truly believe, that chuchok is a STALKER. Have a look at the 'creatures' last posts. It’s all well and good to take the piss out of people at times, but chuchok insults me without the hint of a rational argument. It follows me around trying to take the rise out of me & when I give better than I get, it gets unhappy & starts threads. I also find the number of PM's & their vile, insulting & sexually graphic content that chuchok has sent me to be quite disgusting & abnormal, please will you stop it or I will publish then in this thread for all to see!

Comments please.  :o

Joe me old son, I have never PM'd you.....Check with the mods if you wish.

If you want to get nasty, then do it like a man...upfront!

Comments please.  :D

Publish away mate, because it is not me. Go for it, I dare you. :o

He's playing this forum like a piano, and your all playing along, all the posts have just been to get a reaction, which is exactly what has happened, just ignore him and he will go away.

He's just pissed off at geting banned from last time, and probably getting a good laugh off all the attention he is getting this time.

He's playing this forum like a piano, and your all playing along, all the posts have just been to get a reaction, which is exactly what has happened, just ignore him and he will go away.

He's just pissed off at geting banned from last time, and probably getting a good laugh off all the attention he is getting this time.

spot on I think...I'll keep quiet now. :o

What'sisname ( I forgot already) is a <deleted>....

Can't remember him though , instantly forgettable , worthy of no attention whatsover... :o

Hey Chonabot,

Who are you talking about?

Chuchok, Cool avatar. Sexy mak mak.

It´s a shame some people can not appreciate attractive tasteful pics of women without getting all sensitive. I guess that those people have a lot of secrets.

I´m sure when they grow up they will no longer be afraid to show themselves. Maybe even start to be happy with themselves.

But, as Chonabot said, I wouldn´t know any examples of such people.

I have found points in one or two of his posts to be valid but then he usually concludes them by going right off on a tangent and running people down. So I will conclude this post with five words...Joe, you are a tit!

ps - Were you the unpopular fat kid at school who always got picked on?

If you two want to fight out over whos the biggest troll, can you take it to PM's/Emails.

Whilst we want to try and leave HKK as an unmoderated forum, we dont want to allow it to degenerate into a flame pit where members use it to slag each other off.

I've been asked to close this thread, which i will do so now.