Thaksin's Comeback

prefabs

I wonder if Thaksin could probably walk in to the country now and nothing happen. His crimes may be there for all to see, but let us face it, thousands of people closing airports aren't even being harrassed by Police or Army. And, who would have the guts to arrest him now with all this going on. He would probably only get bail

I wonder if Thaksin could probably walk in to the country now...

With the airports shut, he'd have to!

Boom-boom!

(I'll get me coat...)

Silly post. The airport in Chiang Mai is open. As it is also in the middle of Thaksin country, I would think he was untouchable up there.

I wonder if Thaksin could probably walk in to the country now...

With the airports shut, he'd have to!

Boom-boom!

(I'll get me coat...)

Silly post. The airport in Chiang Mai is open. As it is also in the middle of Thaksin country, I would think he was untouchable up there.

Don't think there is a direct flight into CM from Dubai?

Anuyway, I'm sure Thaksin is capable of walking on water, so it shouldn't be a problem for him.

Don't think there is a direct flight into CM from Dubai?

Anuyway, I'm sure Thaksin is capable of walking on water, so it shouldn't be a problem for him.

Just how hard do you suppose it is for Dr. T to charter a biz jet in Dubai?

About as easy to understand that I was taking the pi@#. :o

I wonder if Thaksin could probably walk in to the country now and nothing happen. His crimes may be there for all to see, but let us face it, thousands of people closing airports aren't even being harrassed by Police or Army. And, who would have the guts to arrest him now with all this going on. He would probably only get bail

Perhaps that's how he's planned it all . . . . . . .

Yes now it appears they are keeping the government up in Chiang Mai he could fly in to a hero's welcome. I'm sure there's enough tongues up north to clean his boots and ar5e. Then they could split the country into Thailand Nua and Thailand Tai and establish a DMZ separating the two.

The north has all it's rice and..............all it's rice. Oh not forgetting all the taxi drivers.

The south has all the oil and gas and refineries and industry and commerce etc etc.

This is a model that has been tried before and is working rather well for at least half the country. Also, in keeping with this other divided state model, the north borders states run by similar soul buddies who I am sure will provide support.

they could split the country into Thailand Nua and Thailand Tai and establish a DMZ separating the two.

The north has all it's rice and..............all it's rice. Oh not forgetting all the taxi drivers.

The south has all the oil and gas and refineries and industry and commerce etc etc.

I think this is better than fights after fights or coups after coups. If the elites and non-elites in BKK and Tai have no rice, they can buy from the Nua or eat like farangs (not eating rice daily). The Nua can buy rubber from the Tai. Tua khrai tua mun (they take care of themselves). This will be the PAD's last battle for the 7th time :o .

Problem is the elites have to do their own labor works.

You truly don't understand the support he has among the rural poor, don't you?

He went around the rural areas while he was PM handing out gifts of 300b to whoever, supposedly his own money as opposed to gov't funds (with so much monkey business going on they're probably the same anyway :o ).

This has obviously bought him a lot of loyalty.