Eye Problem

retiredusn

In the last two days my right eye has been as if it has a fog on it. Any ideas? Should I try the hospital or just wait it out and see what happens? Thank You

potential detached retina , see an opthamolgist URGENTLY. If not seen URGENTLY vision loss could be irreversable.

if you are in Bangkok go to Rutnin Eye clinic as fast as possible.

http://www.rutnin.com/html/c_about.html#h4

In the last two days my right eye has been as if it has a fog on it. Any ideas? Should I try the hospital or just wait it out and see what happens? Thank You

Yes i would get it checked out, try Rutnin Eye hospital on Asoke road, or one of the major hospitals, same side a soi cowboy going towards petchburi rd

your symptoms could be anything, but from what you have decscribed sounds like a possible cornea edema (imflamation etc) or a cornea related problem. do you find it becomes less so towards the evening etc, does it hurt from the sunlight???? if so very likley a cornea problem

might be something as simple as dry eye, although that goes away once you blink, if persisted "fog looking" then more likley a cornea problem at a guess

regardless you should have an examination etc to see if anything is wrong, you eyes are one part of your body that you cant mess about with as scarring is a problem that cant be fixed

i dont wanted to alarm you but please get your eyes checked, for the sake of 700 bhat, the risk isnt worth it Rutnin is a excellent hospital and i recommend it excellent doctors and staff, an excellent faclity

MAKE SURE YOUR EYE PRESSURES ARE CHECKED as part of a through examination they will be checked avergae 12-21 in most people

hope that helps