Baby Car Seat

INTJ

Hi,

Does anybody know where I can find a baby car seat in Pattaya area ?

I saw some in Rayong yesterday, the quality wasn't that good and they were 5000 baht, which seems somewhat excessive. None of the supermarkets have them. Looking for a "Mother and Toddler" shop or something similar.

Many Thanks.

INTJ.

Hi,

Does anybody know where I can find a baby car seat in Pattaya area ?

I saw some in Rayong yesterday, the quality wasn't that good and they were 5000 baht, which seems somewhat excessive. None of the supermarkets have them. Looking for a "Mother and Toddler" shop or something similar.

Many Thanks.

INTJ.

If 5K was too expensive, wait until you see the prices at the Emporium in BKK. A multipurpose carry-on capsule and car seat was 12K.

I recently bought a pram, capsule, car seat combo at Robinsons Sriracha. I think about 12k all up. Then saw the same thing in Aust recently for about 6k :D

As Petesear says, you can't put a price on your young un.

The next biggest problem is getting your wife and family to actually use it!!! :o We have had some fights over that one, reason she (baby) is always being removed from the car seat? "she doesn't like it, and the harness is making her feel bad"

I have had to mention too many times, "how bad will you feel if we have an accident and baby is launched through the windscreen?" answer? "I good driver, no plomplem"

argh!!!