Paint The Car Where In Cm ?

orang37

Sawasdee Khrup,

I've been qetting quotes on a complete paint job for a Honda Accord circa 20 years old ("native" color is black). Also got a nice big dent in one fender courtesy of someone unknown.

My thought is I will be able to sell for a better price if the dent is fixed and the car re-painted.

The two estimates I've gotten so far in Chiang Mai range from 30k baht to 40k baht; these are private garages. I have not yet visited the official Honda dealer here, but assume they would be very expensive.

I'd appreciate any feedback or your sharing any recent experiences you've had with painting and/or fixing dents.

I'd certainly be willing to have the work done north or south of here anywhere up to 100 kilometers if there's some place that is known to be reliable and economic, as well, as (dare we hope for ?) "honest."

By the way if Khun John and Khun Mayuri (who went off to Beijing a few years ago, after selling me the car) happen to hear of this message, I'd really appreciate hearing from you about where you had the re-painting and body work done. I don't have a valid e-mal for you.

thanks !

~o:37;

Several years ago I used a painter named Tewin, located in Sarapee. He was recommended by VP Auto Tech. He did first class work. As I recall, it cost around 35,000 to install a sunroof and paint my Honda

painter.jpg

painter2.jpg

Sawasdee Khrup,

I've been qetting quotes on a complete paint job for a Honda Accord circa 20 years old ("native" color is black). Also got a nice big dent in one fender courtesy of someone unknown.

My thought is I will be able to sell for a better price if the dent is fixed and the car re-painted.

The two estimates I've gotten so far in Chiang Mai range from 30k baht to 40k baht; these are private garages. I have not yet visited the official Honda dealer here, but assume they would be very expensive.

I'd appreciate any feedback or your sharing any recent experiences you've had with painting and/or fixing dents.

I'd certainly be willing to have the work done north or south of here anywhere up to 100 kilometers if there's some place that is known to be reliable and economic, as well, as (dare we hope for ?) "honest."

By the way if Khun John and Khun Mayuri (who went off to Beijing a few years ago, after selling me the car) happen to hear of this message, I'd really appreciate hearing from you about where you had the re-painting and body work done. I don't have a valid e-mal for you.

thanks !

~o:37;