Xbox 60g

thaimate

I've seen them at the IT mall in Pattaya from 14,000 - 19,000 (They looked used, and good luck getting a refund if it burns out) depending on the specs (Larger hard drive etc.)

You can get them in the states/Dubai/etc brand new with warrenty for about $300 now

my lad wanted the 60g one ,,ive seen them for 14000.but that seems a heck of a lot of dosh with the baht at 54 to the pound.

i was thinking of getting one sent from the uk ,much cheaper there ,can they be chipped?

I've seen them at the IT mall in Pattaya from 14,000 - 19,000 (They looked used, and good luck getting a refund if it burns out) depending on the specs (Larger hard drive etc.)

You can get them in the states/Dubai/etc brand new with warrenty for about $300 now

my lad wanted the 60g one ,,ive seen them for 14000.but that seems a heck of a lot of dosh with the baht at 54 to the pound.

i was thinking of getting one sent from the uk ,much cheaper there ,can they be chipped?

My advise is to buy from the UK, I can chip it for you, send me a PM, also you CAN use it online but there is NO guarantee you won't get banned, I've used mine online for 2 years with no worries

My advise is to buy from the UK, I can chip it for you, send me a PM, also you CAN use it online but there is NO guarantee you won't get banned, I've used mine online for 2 years with no worries

thanks for that ,i was going to get my daughter to get one from p.c world but now we have the transport problem,thanks PAD.

maybe i will have a look in BKK or just wait untill jan when i have to go back on a bit of buisness (PAD allowing)

• 2 weeks later...