Pro-government Mass Rally To Be Held At Sanam Luang On Sunday

Jai Dee

Wedders>> First of all, the man driving against anyone, anyone firing anything from the radio station and other claims to justify the killing is clear hearsay. There isn't even reports of it from the governments news station, correct? Therefor I will take it as 'some random guys words, not perhaps the objective truth'.

The line about the Yellows shooting at the taxi radio-station (where I actually happened to pass by in a taxi during the after-math) has by other Red-fans here been posted about many times now, often repeatedly with quoted inclusion of the images of some schmuck with a small crappy revolver, with hyperbolic sentences of how bad [the whole organisation of] PAD is and how there is no excuse for the events.

You cannot have both the cake and eat it. You cannot have 'friends' of yours post hyperbole and not object and only pretend to be objective if someone post something against the Red. It's clear than that you are not.

Hence, 'welcome to the flip side'.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wedders>> First of all, the man driving against anyone, anyone firing anything from the radio station and other claims to justify the killing is clear hearsay. There isn't even reports of it from the governments news station, correct? Therefor I will take it as 'some random guys words, not perhaps the objective truth'.

The line about the Yellows shooting at the taxi radio-station (where I actually happened to pass by in a taxi during the after-math) has by other Red-fans here been posted about many times now, often repeatedly with quoted inclusion of the images of some schmuck with a small crappy revolver, with hyperbolic sentences of how bad [the whole organisation of] PAD is and how there is no excuse for the events.

You cannot have both the cake and eat it. You cannot have 'friends' of yours post hyperbole and not object and only pretend to be objective if someone post something against the Red. It's clear than that you are not.

Hence, 'welcome to the flip side'.

Sorry but that is a misrepresentation of the original poster's comment that you objected to. You can play with simplistic 'flip side' comments as much as you want, and convince yourself that your perspective is the right one, but there are some people out there who see beyond the black and white.

The radio station sequence of events mentioned above is hardly implausible. Even without the corroborating eye witness accounts from a farang present that I have quoted in another thread. I'm not interested in other 'red-fan' or 'yellow-fan' comments, I was specifically referring to the straw man you came up with with respect to Vindie's comment. That is the one you were directly attacking, so don't blur the issue by pretending that we are talking about any other posters who no doubt do post vitriolic one-sided nonsense, whether yellow or red.

There was no hyperbole from Vindie. There has been none from me. Are we clear now?

wedders>> I welcome your views of seeing beyond the black and white, if you indeed are able to do so. It's just that while I haven't memorized your posts specifically, sofar most poster that claim to 'not like PPP' but that are really loathing PAD, have only posted one kinds of posts - often filled with hate - and been very silent every time the reds have done something. Go back and read how many that posted anything after the man in Chiang Mai was killed. Compare the low number versus topic of their post-history and you will find something. Or a lack of finding something...

And what part would be a misrepresentation of Vinder's post? My latest post was in much directed to you, not Vinder.

Why would a single pro-government guy go to Suvarnabhumi?

Photos of the incident from the Matichon Online site (in Thai)

12281121801228126047l.jpg

12281121801228126067l.jpg

12281121801228126086l.jpg

12281121801228126105l.jpg

12281121801228126118l.jpg

The red mob would have killed him like in chiang mai

why always finger pointing on others?

and never ever did i see that you could bring some prove for your fairy tales. and even if those stories would be true, they don't justifiy the violence of the PAD guards.

it's an ugly violent mob.

No matter what side you are on I think we can agree things are heating up and becoming very dangerous. The events that have taken place this weak are shocking however it is human nature to become desensitized to shock and I fear as things get progressively worse it will seem like business as usual. I really hope law and order is restored. I don't care who has to do it and who runs the country.

Order will be restored but law cannot be restored because it never existed in the first place. Thailand is an orderly but lawless country. Ask anyone who has delt with the Thai police.