Thai Girls And Online Dating Websites

gonzobrains

That's for reminding me I got to cheek up on my fake IDs at these date website. I got 3 Old dudes under my thumb. They have no idea im a dude. Better get to replying Muahahah.

Providing you are not just trolling for laughs here, do you really get off by having romantic and/or slightly erotic conversations with "3 Old dudes?"

That's for reminding me I got to cheek up on my fake IDs at these date website. I got 3 Old dudes under my thumb. They have no idea im a dude. Better get to replying Muahahah.

Providing you are not just trolling for laughs here, do you really get off by having romantic and/or slightly erotic conversations with "3 Old dudes?"

In the same time ????

:o

• 3 weeks later...
Hey party people,

Almost every Thai girl I meet online immediately asks me the following questions (order sometimes varies):

1. What's my name

2. What I do?

3. Am I married/have a girlfriend

4. If I am actually living in Thailand

However, has anyone ever had the following experience with meeting Thai girls online:

Maybe one out of every five or six Thai girls I meet online asks me if I have a job for them or if I can help them find a job. Well, normally I wouldn't mind answering this question or even helping them out, but I didn't think a dating website was really the best choice for professional networking.

Is this a normal thing for Thai people to do or are they just trying to leverage knowing a new farang that may have better access to jobs for them?

Or is something else going on?

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Have you not figured it out by now? These girls are desparate and will do anything to get out of their life of poverty and they are not stupid either - foreigners are a cash cow to them. I don't know what to say - I've visited Thailand many times, have Thai friends who are maried to locals, and am still amazed at the stupidity of some foreign men. What is your goal here? Are you looking for love or are you looking for anything that might resemble love? You know, there are children all over this world, including Thailand, that need help in a serious way? I have seen many a "Farang" justify their actions by stating they are just helping out. What a crock! If any of you weren't desparate yourselves you would not have to go to these lengths - exploiting a gentle, beautiful people in the name of love (sex!). If you have all that money to spend on a "good time", why don't you seek out the "results" of your hard labor - i.e. the children who are always the one who suffer the selfish ways of empty headed, loser, ignorant. ugly men, who have to leave their home towns to exploit poor, young, beautiful people that have an obligation to support their family and are very limited in resources to do so!

What a crime! A beautiful land, that most people would die to visit, being ravaged by a bunch of old, dying losers!

Dear Cooled.

Are you sure your name is apt?

By the way you've just kicked off I would reckon you are / were a victim yourself.

Or are you narked cause you were truly wipped by SA recently........