Careefour Pattaya Closing Dec. 1 St

JimmyTheMook

Ok - for all those people left wondering, I have just added a gallery to my profile.. :D

You look fine Meg, but how can I ever take you seriously on here after seeing them? :o

Your turn now Tropo...

C'mon... Don't be shy now... :D :D

He's waiting for his girlfriend to leave....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:burp:

Ok - for all those people left wondering, I have just added a gallery to my profile.. :burp:

You look fine Meg, but how can I ever take you seriously on here after seeing them? :o

Your turn now Tropo...

C'mon... Don't be shy now... :D :D

I really couldn't handle all the "steroid freak" replies. :D

Anyway, considering I'm probably older than your dad, it's better I don't get into a beauty contest on here. :D

My 20 year old gf would probably give you a good run for your money though. :wai::P :jerk:

Edited by tropo

:wai:
Ok - for all those people left wondering, I have just added a gallery to my profile.

You look fine Meg, but how can I ever take you seriously on here after seeing them?

Your turn now Tropo...

C'mon... Don't be shy now...

I really couldn't handle all the "steroid freak" replies. :o

Anyway, considering I'm probably older than your dad, it's better I don't get into a beauty contest on here. :D

My 20 year old gf would probably give you a good run for your money though. :D:D:D

C'mon Tropo, quit beating your chronologically challenged & chemically enhanced chest and answer the simple question with a simple yes or no. This is a thread about JimmyTheMooks inability to read simple 'Thainglish' signage after all.

Seriously Tropo, do you have the hots for me or something?

I remember awhile back you said you were hot, so post a photo and I'll let you know. :P

Is Meg_2003 hot?

C'mon Tropo, quit beating your chronologically challenged & chemically enhanced chest and answer the simple question with a simple yes or no.

You definitely have a way with words. That's funny....but true. :o

C'mon Tropo, quit beating your chronologically challenged & chemically enhanced chest and answer the simple question with a simple yes or no.

So is my chronologically AND gravitationally challenged midriff. But the wife thinks I am a hottie so I think we have the best of both worlds, eh?

(What you doing up so early anyway?)

So is my chronologically AND gravitationally challenged midriff. But the wife thinks I am a hottie so I think we have the best of both worlds, eh?

(What you doing up so early anyway?)

Believe it or not, I just got back from the gym before I posted that. (Strange hours in Pattaya do I keep) :D ...then had an early morning feed at Foodland followed by a sunrise ride along the beach front back to my Pratumnak Hill abode.

Life's hard in Pattaya, eh?

Edited by tropo