Shopping In Hua Hin

Robbo

Hua Hin has 3 computer stores but they're all very small, over priced, and the staff are not really tech savvy. Bangkok is the best place for computer shopping.

Loads of photography places, camera shops and the like, after all it is a tourist town!

Also lots of clothes outlets and markets. Theres no big shopping centre here, the nearest decent sized one is an hour north in Petchaburi.

Hua Hin has 3 computer stores but they're all very small, over priced, and the staff are not really tech savvy. Bangkok is the best place for computer shopping.

Loads of photography places, camera shops and the like, after all it is a tourist town!

Also lots of clothes outlets and markets. Theres no big shopping centre here, the nearest decent sized one is an hour north in Petchaburi.

Are camera prices lower than in the UK - it's a case of either buy a new digital before we come out or wait unril we're in HH.

Edited by Robbo

Go to Pantip Plaza....the biggest Computer shop in Bangkok. www.pantip.com

Hua hin is quiet and there are not many big shops for computer. But I like Huahin too...for holidays.

I don't think theres much in it, try searching for prices online and compare, I found the UK prices quite competitive to whats available here.

Anyway, as said above, Bangkok is the best place for any of that stuff, prices in Hua Hin are inflated due to the toursim it gets.

Hua Hin is a sleepy little town. Not known for it's shopping. However, there are several really decent tailors there. and the prices are pretty low.

I concur about shopping. However you will likely find prices via internet for digital cameras lower in the UK.

Am not sure about prices Vs. the UK for computers but well ... software will obviously be quite a bit cheaper at Panthip.

We just bought our 40 gig ipods in Singapore and saved a ton over the prices here in BKK.

Chok Dee