Some Of Those Pad Have No Values?

Dirk_brijs

Just saw some docu on Thai TV on how many of those PAD protesters brought their kids to this airport siege over the weekend???

Are they out of their mind or what? Thois kids should be taken away from those parents to never being returned again. Who in their straight mind would ever endanger their own kids like that??? And then when Police or Army moves in we will have to look atall those litle corpses and say shame on the Police or what??? Just a bit of tear gas would do serious damage to any kid. They brought some kids out there younger then 5 or 6 years old as it was some sort of family outing like going to Pattaya Park water park???

Shame on you I can understand youhave something against somethig or want to make a point but never ever put any kids in danger.

Idiots

You have to take it in the greater context of a country that allows a small minority to run roughshod in a billion dollar airport and bring the economy to a grinding halt now and for years to come. Thailand has become a sad case of the lunatics running the asylum.

You see it as a "siege" and they see it as a peaceful sit-in to protest the government.

in a major airport in a country????

In any other country they would have been knocked out by any means possible even in the west

full respect in one way for the local authorities here for not doing so though on the other hand how could or can they allow this????

Anyway next week we will all be bashing those same authorities as kid murderers looking at the pictures of death kids in Bkk.

Shame on those parents like I said those kids should be taken away from those peoplenever to be returned.

Just saw some docu on Thai TV on how many of those PAD protesters brought their kids to this airport siege over the weekend???

Are they out of their mind or what? Thois kids should be taken away from those parents to never being returned again. Who in their straight mind would ever endanger their own kids like that??? And then when Police or Army moves in we will have to look atall those litle corpses and say shame on the Police or what??? Just a bit of tear gas would do serious damage to any kid. They brought some kids out there younger then 5 or 6 years old as it was some sort of family outing like going to Pattaya Park water park???

Shame on you I can understand youhave something against somethig or want to make a point but never ever put any kids in danger.

Idiots

You want to blame the parents if the police murders children???

You see it as a "siege" and they see it as a peaceful sit-in to protest the government.

Keep in mind their leader is saying "We will fight to the death". I don't see how they can consider it a "peaceful sit-in" with many of the mob carrying large sticks, and guns and their leader spouting quotes like that.

Idiots

Police would be just doing their job. As mentioned before just using teargass which would be very nice to do in a situation like this would kill a child easily.

Keep in mind their leader is saying "We will fight to the death". I don't see how they can consider it a "peaceful sit-in" with many of the mob carrying large sticks, and guns and their leader spouting quotes like that.

That could be why YOU see it as a siege ....

They apparently see it as something different than you. (as do I) Spend enough time here, get to know people from different backgrounds, learn the language enough and talk with folks (not your own family etc) enough to be trusted to have meaningful discussions with, etc

What's so dangerous about it? It's pretty clear no one is going to disturb them, and they've already said they wil be out on December 2nd.

So they say :o

As for the kids, probably got them from " rent-a-tot "

Edited by Bangyai

Idiots

your joking right??? Please tell me your joking???/

You cant be such a moron. Police would be just doing their job. As mentioned before just using teargass which would be very nice to do in a situation like this would kill a child easily.

Please tell me you were joking.......

I think the police is not allowed to use teargas by court at the moment. I am sure the police is well informed that there are children inside, as there are always negotiators so if they killed children they are wrong.

As you see on the pictures, it is a peaceful sit-in.

Idiots

You cant be such a moron. Police would be just doing their job. As mentioned before just using teargass which would be very nice to do in a situation like this would kill a child easily.

I agree with you completely, but the unfortunate thing is some of the above posters are not joking.

In fact the PAD protestors have quite a lot in common with the average tourist who expects someone to organise their every move while they are stranded. They all expect someone else to accept responsibility, if they started taking responsibility for their own actions rather than vice versa the world would be a better place. Although I do have more sympathy with the foreign tourists, many who are on tight schedules and can't speak the language etc.

They apparently see it as something different than you. (as do I) Spend enough time here, get to know people from different backgrounds, learn the language enough and talk with folks (not your own family etc) enough to be trusted to have meaningful discussions with, etc

The greater the ignorance the greater the dogmatism

Idiots

I think the police is not allowed to use teargas by court at the moment. I am sure the police is well informed that there are children inside, as there are always negotiators so if they killed children they are wrong.

If you had children, seriously would you take them there? Normal human behaviour should be to minimise your childrens' risk of danger not to expose them to the possibility of it intentionally; that is plain immoral and wrong, you are ignoring your duty as a parent.

Idiots

If you had children, seriously would you take them there? Normal human behaviour should be to minimise your childrens' risk of danger not to expose them to the possibility of it intentionally; that is plain immoral and wrong, you are ignoring your duty as a parent.

Ofcourse you are exactly right. These people with their children don't know the big picture - so they are risking their childrens lifes.

I taught folks how to do sit-ins. We told them not to bring kids, unless we had every informed reason to believe the children would be out of harm's way. I hope that before the police or army clears the airport violently, they will clearly tell the parents to send the kids out. I hope.

But for all I know, this ...may...heck, I don't know.

Idiots

I agree with you completely, but the unfortunate thing is some of the above posters are not joking.

In fact the PAD protestors have quite a lot in common with the average tourist who expects someone to organise their every move while they are stranded. They all expect someone else to accept responsibility, if they started taking responsibility for their own actions rather than vice versa the world would be a better place. Although I do have more sympathy with the foreign tourists, many who are on tight schedules and can't speak the language etc.

I've enormous respect for your insights and intelligent posting on this ongoing crisis cmsally, and while our sympathies may lie in different camps at present, I do support the goals of your camp, if not it's leadership.

That said, you're basically Thai. As such, you know these PAD protesters walked into that airport with a pat hand and a yellow umbrella. Most of the visuals coming from there are all peaceful and in English, for global dissemination. They are untouchable. They know that, you know that. everyone knows that.

Idiots

Yes, blame the stupid parents for bringing their kids to a potentially dangerous and illegal demonstration.

Wouldn't you?

Idiots

Yes, blame the stupid parents for bringing their kids to a potentially dangerous and illegal demonstration.

Wouldn't you?

The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children

I guess some people see Purple as Orange, and Red as Blue.

And you see "Fight to the death" as "Harmless protest"

And guns and clubs as "Peaceful sit-in".

Smashing up motorbikes and cars, i guess that's "playful fun" then right?

Honestly though please explain how someone welding a weapon can be described as "peaceful"?

Idiots

Oh stop being a wind-bag, it's the parents responsibility, just like the farang who've brought there kids to a third-world country. :o

then why are so many of them carrying guns and other weapons

why has sondi advised them to prepare to die for their cause?

why do so many of their signs stress death and violence?

you really are completely delusional aint ya?

[deleted]

I know its satirical/sarcastic post from NOT THE NATION, but we still have to refrain from posts advocating violence.

this is already difficult times, with emotions running high, and even a sarcastic comment could ignite things.

hope you understand. regards. - MiG16

I taught folks how to do sit-ins. We told them not to bring kids, unless we had every informed reason to believe the children would be out of harm's way.

Exactly. This is why I believe it is a deliberate strategy by the organizers. The term 'human shield' has also been used by them.