After The Tussles

esprit

Well ultimately all the the problems that are causing the BKK airports to be unoperational will finish, well must finish one day. Irrespective as to how that occurs it will happen one day. At that time I suspect that there will still be an incredible passenger back-log, both to and out of Thailand to deal with.

Assuming at that time there is a either government capable of making a decision, or else some other governing body, do you think it would be beneficial to open Don Meung as well as swampy for a temporary period to maximise the handling of international flights ?

It seems that Swampy can handle 700 hundred flights per day in total and I would suspect that DM can approach that number given the challenges that staffing by immigration etc would present.

In the eyes of the outside world, and perhaps who knows even those of BBC's Jonathan Head, it would go some way to commence the damage control period.

Your comments ?

Edited by esprit

Well ultimately all the the problems that are causing the BKK airports to be unoperational will finish, well must finish one day. Irrespective as to how that occurs it will happen one day. At that time I suspect that there will still be an incredible passenger back-log, both to and out of Thailand to deal with.

Assuming at that time there is a either government capable of making a decision, or else some other governing body, do you think it would be beneficial to open Don Meung as well as swampy for a temporary period to maximise the handling of international flights ?

It seems that Swampy can handle 700 hundred flights per day in total and I would suspect that DM can approach that number given the challenges that staffing by immigration etc would present.

In the eyes of the outside world, and perhaps who knows even those of BBC's Jonathan Head, it would go some way to commence the damage control period.

Your comments ?

Well I am sure it will help. As for how long then I could not understand why DM was closed anyway and they kept 2 airports open.

They should just keep them both closed. Dig up the roads refill them with water and go back to having canals. Throw away the motorized Tuk Tuk's and go back to bicycle Samlors. Tear down Siam Paragon and start selling boat noodles.

Nothing but Flowers.