American Protesting With Pad

asiatravelguide

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interestingly enough saw a couple of red shirted, caucasian farang attending the PPP rally last night in front of the 3 Kings center, Chiang Mai.

They seemed to be attracting plenty of attention, with other PPP attendees taking their pictures frequently.

Interestingly enough saw a couple of red shirted, caucasian farang attending the PPP rally last night in front of the 3 Kings center, Chiang Mai.

They seemed to be attracting plenty of attention, with other PPP attendees taking their pictures frequently.

Tell us about the other kind ......

Tell us about the other kind ......

There is also Farang Dam

someone that will also claim aliens abducted him and undertook rectal probes.

Hey, I was abducted by aliens and rectal probed aboard their spaceship....umm, well maybe it wasn't a spaceship, could have been Patpong...and might not have been an alien...could have been a ladyboy. Anyways, can't remember much about that night...would prefer to keep it that way.

Risking life and limb - this sort of behaviour only puts farangs lives in danger.

Obama is in action, already... farangs wear white and keep the Issan girls in the punter areas.... Pay Bar and go boom boom!

Have you still not been to see a doctor to get some medication ?

Saw an American guy protesting with PAD ont tv, wearing a yellow shirt and headband. I think it was on the Aljazerra news network.

I think he was just looking for a bit of attention and to get on tv.

Yes, he was seen getting out of a tuk tuk and waiing the driver before proceeding into the terminal for a leak where he was again spotted waiing the lavatory attendant. Obviously been here a long time as he knows Thai customs well.......krap. :o

Saw an American guy protesting with PAD ont tv, wearing a yellow shirt and headband. I think it was on the Aljazerra news network.

Yes, he was seen getting out of a tuk tuk and waiing the driver before proceeding into the terminal for a leak where he was again spotted waiing the lavatory attendant. Obviously been here a long time as he knows Thai customs well.......krap. :o

Does anybody have picture of this fool? I wouldn't want to have a case of 'mistaken identity' and get a bottle smashed over my head.

Hopefully, he isn't goodlooking :D

this farangs are low standered tourist,and join PPP or PAD for some money....

its very common in sukhumvit or patpong area ,you can find them standing outside of bars trying to bring customers in.

i m not surprised to see them in protests.........

its very common in sukhumvit or patpong area ,you can find them standing outside of bars trying to bring customers in.

First hand knowledge there Yogi Bear?

What bars on Sukhumvit have farang PR Guys?

First hand knowledge there Yogi Bear?

What bars on Sukhumvit have farang PR Guys?

some bars on in soi 4,small ones ofcorce,and also in patpong.

Farangs going out with the reds or the yellows is the height of folly. Besides being stupid and possibly illegal (foreigners are not supposed to participate in Thai politics) if things get violent they are probably a top target.

In my past I was involved in some radical protest actions in the US. If an obvious non-citizen wanted to join us, I would have told him, go home Pierre.

Edited by Jingthing

Mickael Moore ? :o

Great Americans like Michael Moore would know not to support a group lead by the elite of any country.

Americans are low standard tourists?? Joining for money from PAD??? Yogi do you have any more of whatever you smoked before this post? :o

Great Americans like Michael Moore would know not to support a group lead by the elite of any country.

As a Moore fan, I reckon he would not like either side. He might sympathize with the populism of the reds but once he learned about how corrupt and selfish Thaksin is, he would not support them. You know, we don't HAVE to pick a side in this mess. Most Thais have not even picked a side, though sadly they are being pressured to do so.

Edited by Jingthing

Americans are low standard tourists?? Joining for money from PAD??? Yogi do you have any more of whatever you smoked before this post? :o

not all but there are few of low class tourist,i just mentioned FARANGS not americans