Re-entry After 6 Mnth., Double Entry Tourist Visa

:o PLEASE ASSIST.

I am in Thailand on a " Double-Entry" Tourist visa---AGAIN!

When my last 30 day's are up, do I have to leave and go to Malaysia for a new tourist visa, as I normally do, or can I just make a " visa-run" to Cambodia/Laos etc., and get a 30 day on arrival, on re-entry?????????????

Thankyou.

If you are on the end of the first 60 days of your double entry tourist visa you can go to an Immigration office and extend for another month. Then, leave the country, re-enter and get the second 60 days of your tourist visa. When that is up, go again to immigration, get another one month extension. You are now at 6 months. Once that 6 months is up, you need to go to a Thai consulate or embassy and apply for another double entry tourist visa. Or, alternatively, if you are planning on leaving the country and only need another month, leave the country and re-enter. Then, you get another 30 days. That is extendable at immigration for another 15 days I believe. And, after that, you would have to leave the country.

Sorry if that seems long and complicated but your question confused me a bit because, to me, double entry is just that, two entries only. Re-entering would only get you 30 days after you have used both entries on a double entry visa.

Edited by sbk

That is extendable at immigration for another 15 days I believe. And, after that, you would have to leave the country.

Maybe once upon a time 15 days were possible a 10 and then a 5 day extension............nowadays the most you can hope for is a 10 day extension........

:o PLEASE ASSIST.

I am in Thailand on a " Double-Entry" Tourist visa---AGAIN!

When my last 30 day's are up, do I have to leave and go to Malaysia for a new tourist  visa, as I normally do, or can I just make a " visa-run" to Cambodia/Laos etc., and get a 30 day on arrival, on re-entry?????????????

Thankyou.