The Best Way To Bypass The Bkk Airport Mess

iko

HI all; I live in Thailand. Currently I'm in Italy but need to go back to phuket asap. No way about changing my original ticket. I'd like to buy a new one and to go to phuket (from KL or Singapore or dunno). Is here somebody who can recommends me the best route and the best airline to do this bypass (I'd like to travel on this weekend).

Tks a bunch in advance

IKO

HI all; I live in Thailand. Currently I'm in Italy but need to go back to phuket asap. No way about changing my original ticket. I'd like to buy a new one and to go to phuket (from KL or Singapore or dunno). Is here somebody who can recommends me the best route and the best airline to do this bypass (I'd like to travel on this weekend).

Tks a bunch in advance

IKO

You have already mentioned your best two options.

Tks a bunch in advance

IKO

Probably better to bypass Thailand altogether, however KL and Singapore are viable options.

Try Malaysia Air, and book soon. Not that many flights arrive daily in Phuket, it's a small airport.