Way In Smoothened For Abhisit Vejjajiva

Dario

Let's hope that we finally get the chance to see The Democrats winning the next elections! At least they have a smart man with Khun Abhisit whom I belive can bring back values to this country.

He doesnt deserve it, he has done nothing to help resolve the situation. He did not challange the PAD's new "democracy".

He just sat there knowing that they will hand it to him on a platter.

This is the second time it has been handed to him, is he gonna drop the ball again??

Seeing his (in)actions, he'll probbaly lose the next election to the new trt/ppp/(???)

can one good man change a backward nation?

He's been a coward in this crisis and does not deserve to be PM. His credibility is in tatters, and he's just a puppet for the elite anyway. Luckily he could never win a fair election anyway, so this is academic.

• 2 weeks later...

He's been a coward in this crisis and does not deserve to be PM. His credibility is in tatters, and he's just a puppet for the elite anyway. Luckily he could never win a fair election anyway, so this is academic.

I doubt he'll last 18 months. A very fragile coalition, social division and the economy on course for hard times it's quite the poisoned chalice. IMO it's probably a good time to be the opposition party.

This is not a nice achievement. He is not proud to become PM this way. But he wanted this position so much. 1 day or 1 week being PM is enough for him. Handsome face but ugly heart. Didn't join the Army. Sent his Sor Sor Somkiat Pongpaiboon and others to protest with PAD. His party bought vote but was untouched. Current Constitution Law helped cut members out from TRT/PPP. Other parties switched votes to him for some reasons. Old tricks new game.

Be prepare to eat the 2nd serve of Tom Yum Koong (crisis).

Public school boy(Eton) and Oxford Grad..............exactly who you want in the job !

He will get things done and get things done right.

Oh God and I just read he is a Newcastle fan hahahaha

The thing is when you look at the other options.....I mean is there anyone better ? not really. I am looking forward to the outcome of this new chapter and this time I actually do really hope it is a good one. Thailand really needs stability especially at this time of financial crisis.

3 Parties Have Just Been Disbanded

If that had happened over ;ere and the Tories ,Liberal and Labour Parties had all been 'sacked' we would only really be left with the Monster Raving Loony crowd...... :D

On TIT other hand maybe not such a bad id........... :o

Luckily he could never win a fair election anyway, so this is academic.

Neither did Thaksin :o

He won 2.

Purchased elections are not fair elections.

Wake up and smell the daisies. Your cliched, recycled comment are ridiculous. They are all bought, either through tossing money around the voters, the pooyais pushing for their candidate, or buying MPs. It all was happening before Taksin even entered politics. In the last 30 years the Democrats have never won a governing majority in their own right, Taksin I believe did it twice.