Australia To Open Visa Application Centre In Bkk

nought wrong with leibfauwine Doc

Bronco, sorry to intrude. leibfauwine, is this the Liebfrauenmilch, sometimes marketed as Blue nun?

In this case, sorry, some countries let you import it only, if declared as strong vinegar.

Edited for typos.

Liebfrauwine made in the Barossa Valley by Leo Buring :o

Australia to open Visa Application Centre in Thailand

Ambassador Kupa will be gone well before 26 January 05. His replacement is HE Bill Patterson ( arrives BKK on 05 January 05 )

Ah Bill must be the brother of that other famous Aussie Diplomat Sir Les Patterson, confidant of the majestic Dame Edna Everage :o . Looks like some wild parties are going to be on the agenda - perhaps they needed to clear out the visa section to make room for a pub for the diplomatic staff :D

Ambassador Kupa will be gone well before 26 January 05. His replacement is HE Bill Patterson ( arrives BKK on 05 January 05 )

Ah Bill must be the brother of that other famous Aussie Diplomat Sir Les Patterson, confidant of the majestic Dame Edna Everage :o . Looks like some wild parties are going to be on the agenda - perhaps they needed to clear out the visa section to make room for a pub for the diplomatic staff :D

The 500 litre beer fridge is being installed in his office over Christmas. :D

• 1 month later...

“I am confident that all visa applicants to Australia will welcome these new arrangements, which will start on Australia Day, 26 January 2005. The new Australian Visa Application Centre will be conveniently located in the Thai CC Tower Building on South Sathorn Road, opposite Surasak BTS Station.” added the Ambassador.

--Asiatraveltips.com 2004-12-15

Starting on Australia day, I would suspect it not to be opened until 27th. My wife and I were going to apply for a spouse visa on Tuesday, however I think we are better off waiting for the AVAC to open.

Is there any more news on this?

Will it really be open on 26th?

It seems promising, but I'll still remain dubious after hearing one too many sad stories.