Rerouted To Cm

paulnuek

I have been rerouted to CM as the airport is still closed for the moment.

I will be getting into CM 7.10 on Sunday morning.

Could anyone tell me if there will be any seats on VIP buses down to Pattaya the following day?

I only need 1 seat and would like to travel early morning on Monday if possible.

Or is there anyone wanting to share the cost of a minibus?????

Hopefully I will be staying at the Montri Hotel (if there are any vacancies)

Thanks for any help....

Edited by paulnuek

I have been rerouted to CM as the airport is still closed for the moment.

I will be getting into CM 7.10 on Sunday morning.

Could anyone tell me if there will be any seats on VIP buses down to Pattaya the following day?

First of all, most likely there will be flights again then. But in case there aren't, or flights are full:

Go here: www.nca.co.th and contact them. (Not sure if it supports online booking).

Note: If this particular service is full (Chiang Mai -> Pattaya) then an alternative (that's actually better) is to take any VIP bus to Bangkok, then connect at that same bus station to a Pattaya bus (MANY departures, every 30 minutes or so). This is actually faster than the Chiang Mai -> Pattaya bus.

At the Northern Bus Terminal in Bangkok, just follow the crowd to the departure building.

I only need 1 seat and would like to travel early morning on Monday if possible.

Check if there is a day departure but personally I would not do that as you lose that whole day. I'd spend the day in Chiang Mai (nice weather), then do it overnight. Then again, for many people the nighttime is actually the prime time in Patters, so perhaps it won't feel as 'losing a day' but like 'gaining a night' :o

Or is there anyone wanting to share the cost of a minibus?????

There is no minibus. You could rent a van & driver but it'll be a lot more expensive and less comfortable.

Hopefully I will be staying at the Montri Hotel (if there are any vacancies)

I'm sure there will be.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai