Singapore To Udon Thani How To?

kLMU3bzc

Hi there, what a f*cking mess!

I have to return to Udon as soon as possible after 4 long weeks without my family.

Now my flight to BKK on 5th Dec. was canceled.

I've got another flight to Singapore already. Now my question is: how I can get quickly but cheap from Singapore to Udon Thani? I've check AirAsia already to go to ChiangMai but I seem to be too late.

Is the any train that goes at least towards the north? Where I can buy tickets? Can I enter Singapore without a Visa when I just would like to leave it as soon as possible, but don't have a Visa to show?

When I arive in Singapore I will have traveled for 36 hours already, so any good hint to give me a little bit comfort is very very welcome.

Thank you so much in advance!

Hi there, what a f*cking mess!

I have to return to Udon as soon as possible after 4 long weeks without my family.

Now my flight to BKK on 5th Dec. was canceled.

The train or bus is a real pain. Now that the airports are open, check with your airline again. You may be able to fly to Bangkok and catch the bus up to Udon.

Unfortunately, I booked myself on a flight to Chiangmai BEFORE this thing ended. Now I have to brave a 12hour bus ride back to Khon Kaen. :o

You didn't say which passport you're holding so I cannot comment on whether you need a visa. Look here:

http://www.mfa.gov.sg/home/idx_visaFor.html

IF you're holding an ASEAN country passport or a Commonwealth nation's passport, you don't need a VISA to enter Singapore. For other countries, check out the web link.

Edited by romulus