Hotel Wanted In Korat

torrenova

Going down from Buriram to Korat (120km) for some shopping and see an old friend and rather than rush around (have 16 month old baby) I'd like to stay a night or two. Doesn't have to be the Ritz but something not too shabby. Never stayed there before so I have no idea.

Any suggestions welcome.

PS

I'll be driving so being slightly off the main road is not a problem. Too cold for a pool so that is not an issue either unless heated inside (would be nice).

Mr Google came up blank.

Mr Google is still your friend. Try the hotel name as V-One. :o

I think the Sima Thani is better choice. I find the V-One Hotel Korat and Dusit a bit isolated from everything.

Also the K.S. Pavilion a block from the mall. Was a bit dated but someone said they have updated everything. Anyone stay recently?

I also noticed what appears to be new hotel almost directly opposite the mall on my last trip. Anyone know the name?

• 2 weeks later...

HAVE STAYED AT THIS PLACE A NUMBER OF TIMES OVER THE PAST 2 YEARS LARGE BUFFET BREAKFAST(THAI AS WELL FOR THE WIFE) ,CLOSE TO BUS STATION, WALK TO BIG C, ABOUT 1KM TO THE MALL, KLANG PLAZA OR NIGHT BIZZAR (TUK TUK) SUPERIOR ROOMS 1200. IS A LITTLE BIT DATED BUT IS VERY POPULAR SO BOOK AHEAD www.rachaphruk.com