Thank You Pad

Neeranam

Thailand should be much better place to live now with less foreigners coming. It was getting ridiculous in Isarn - bloody foreigners everywhere - the city and the country just aint as good as it was 20 years or so ago.

All we need now is to ban internet dating. :o

Darn! If only the PAD´s would have allowed flights out and stopped incoming Thailand is to be heaven in just a few weeks. Just I, me and myself!

Picking up a condo for dirt in a month or so etc.

<snip>

Edited by soundman
No Royal reference please.

Thailand should be much better place to live now with less foreigners coming. It was getting ridiculous in Isarn - bloody foreigners everywhere - the city and the country just aint as good as it was 20 years or so ago.

yeah! as a farang, the competition was getting tough, then there's the terrible degradation of the culture, and pollution, plus the gross behaviour of Thais that have money flung at them.

Downside !!! Thailand's got big, big, big economic woes.

Actually you raise some good points. The internet dating brigade is rife in my (previously) quiet little corner of Isaan -- mainly teachers in their 30's. Love struck heros turn up without any previous knowledge of Thailand and get stung more than in the usual tourist haunts ' cos these girls are usually well educated and charming. But worst of all are foreigners having failed in Pattaya (or run out of there) turning up here and wanting to bring that place here. I agree, this area was also better 7 years ago with less foeigners.

No, you're wrong. Internet dating is a great thing and usually contributes to the local economy. Once the love struck victims get here, their little head causes them to becomes quite generous. Normally they really don't stay long so they have little affect long term on our way of life. Many times they continue to contribute even after they go back home.

ut oh. Some won't understand the sarcasm.