True Ayurvedic Treatments In Bangkok ?

maxelchey

Hello

I have been practicing Yoga and and been an avid user of Ayurveda in India and at home for 4 years now, and it is really the medicine and science that suits me best in term of health and well being,

I have been searching around Bangkok for a place where to receive proper advices and treatmens like massage, shiro dara and detox practices, but never found an authentic place for ayurvedic medicine and treatments.

5 star hotels all have, as it is becoming a real fashion now, ayurvedic massages, but it is useless unless you acutally meet a doctor first and get the proper treatment according to your physical or mental problems,

I would like to know if anyone knows if such place exists in Bangkok (or in Thailand)

Thank you

Max

this question has come up several times and as yet I have not heard a recommendation for anypklace in Bangkok.

There is some type of school of Ayurveda in Chiang Mai and also several clinics up there, try googling Ayurveda + "Chiang Mai". I have no idea how authentic these clinics are.

You could also try the following places in Bangkok:

St. Carlos Medical Center

TRIA

I'm sure both have something they call Ayurveda on offer, how authentic, I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello

Is it possible for you to indicate (without responsibility for results, of course), based on your experience, a trustful center of ayurvedic medicine in India? I have diabetes and wish to try anything in search of results western medicine cannot provide.

Thanks.

Luciano Neiva Cabral

I have been practicing Yoga and and been an avid user of Ayurveda in India and at home for 4 years now, and it is really the medicine and science that suits me best in term of health and well being,

I have been searching around Bangkok for a place where to receive proper advices and treatmens like massage, shiro dara and detox practices, but never found an authentic place for ayurvedic medicine and treatments.

5 star hotels all have, as it is becoming a real fashion now, ayurvedic massages, but it is useless unless you acutally meet a doctor first and get the proper treatment according to your physical or mental problems,

I would like to know if anyone knows if such place exists in Bangkok (or in Thailand)

Thank you

Max