Pojaman Is Landing In Bangkok Tonight

george

If she is not arrested for breach of bail, then it clearly shows that this country has become a complete and utter joke.

... that was established months ago, since the parliament was stormed by yellow shirted rabble led by a big-mouth convicted criminal. The airports take over was the final nail on the coffin

Edited by Sarge

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she is not arrested for breach of bail, then it clearly shows that this country has become a complete and utter joke.

... that was established months ago, since the parliament was stormed by yellow shirted rabble lead by a big-mouth convicted criminal. The airports take over was the final nail on the coffin

Lets be honest, it's not about the PAD or Shinatwats, and their nonsense, its the complete failure of the authorities to clamp down on these criminals in the first place, which led to some of the situations that have occured over the last few months.

She'll get "arrested", appeal her sentence and apply for bail, which will be granted in exchange for passports.

BUT, it might all be just a rumor, arriving at 10 PM is a "straight to jail until Monday morning" option, and if the police doesn't do that - it's time to take over the airport again.

Very provocative, on today of all days.

They don't give a sweet shit about the good of the country.

Probably going to make Newin's faction an offer they can't refuse to stop talking to The Dems, and persuade the other PPP defectors to return to the Thaksin fold.

She'll get "arrested", appeal her sentence and apply for bail, which will be granted in exchange for passports.

BUT, it might all be just a rumor, arriving at 10 PM is a "straight to jail until Monday morning" option, and if the police doesn't do that - it's time to take over the airport again.

You may be right. It will be interesting to see how the BIB handle this, and will also give an indication as to who is pulling the strings of the muppets at the moment.

I saw her arriving on the TV and she was certainly not being arrested. Please don't joke about taking over the airport again as it's just not funny.

cheers, Rick

I saw her arriving on the TV and she was certainly not being arrested. Please don't joke about taking over the airport again as it's just not funny.

cheers, Rick

It might not be funny, but then how can you explain that a convicted criminal is allowed to swan into the country without being arrested?

Don't bet on the fact that the yellows are going to be back at the airport.

Edited by mrtoad

cheers, Rick

It might not be funny, but then how can you explain that a convicted criminal is allowed to swan into the country without being arrested?

Don't bet on the fact that the reds are going to be back at the airport.

Don't you mean yellow? :o

cheers, Rick

Don't bet on the fact that the reds are going to be back at the airport.

Don't you mean yellow? :D

:o Yeah, and edited as well :D

cheers, Rick

It's not up to me to explain that is it? People died during he airport takeover and i still don't find that something to joke about.

Cheers, Rick

She is out on bail pending appeal if I am not mistaken (I have been before!) So I think there is no reason to arrest her (but who knows what the real provisions of her bail were/are)

Thaksin is the one on the run.

cheers, Rick

It's not up to me to explain that is it? People died during he airport takeover and i still don't find that something to joke about.

Cheers, Rick

Rick,

I wasn't asking you to explain it, merely pointing out that the Arrival of Pokamon could further fan the flames, especially if the authorities are seen to be doing nothing.

cheers, Rick

Smoke and Mirrors

Bread and Circuses.

It's a exotic dance fahrangs can never learn.

By invitation only.

Feel free to use the lawnmower but don't take it out of the garden.

Did I cover everything?

Last one out give the light bulbs to the neighbours.

She is very smart to return today. No matter what, PAD will not take the airport today. If she return next week, I am not sure if PAD would take the airport again to stop her from coming back or not.

You are right on the money!

Never under estimate this foxy Porky.

She calculate her every move! :D

How dare she arrive on such an auspicious day ang get away from all those big dramas! :o

cheers, Rick

Cheers, Rick

Rick,

I wasn't asking you to explain it, merely pointing out that the Arrival of Pokamon could further fan the flames, especially if the authorities are seen to be doing nothing.

I have agreed with everything you said because it's ridiculous that she has not been arrested. I also agree that it could fan the flames as you put it. There appears to be no law in Thailand at this moment.

Cheers, Rick.

Pojaman arrives

Khunying Pojaman Shinawatra, ex-wife of former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, and her daugther, Pintongta, arrived at the Suvarnabhumi International airport at 10:30 pm Friday.

They arrived on Thai Airways International's Flight TG607 from Hong Kong.

Immigration officials checked their documents onboard the plane and they immediately left on a car after the document clearance.

Several former Thai Rak Thai executives waited foroutside the passenger terminal but did not meet her.

Somkram Kijlertpairoj, former deputy commerce minister, said he did not meetbecause a car picked her up at the plane and sent her to her house.

The nation

Edited by BeauKarl

She is very smart to return today. No matter what, PAD will not take the airport today. If she return next week, I am not sure if PAD would take the airport again to stop her from coming back or not.

And why would they do that? PAD want them back so they can at least try and get them sent down. PAD were the ones protesting at the British embassy and pressuring the Thai government for their return if you remember.

//snipped

hi...

"Immigration Police Commissioner Lt Gen Chatchawal Suksomjit confirmed Friday that Pojaman Shinawatra will return to Bangkok at about 10 pm Friday night.

Chatchawal said immigration police had no arrest warrant against Pojaman so she would pass through normal immigration procedure."The Nation

so if there was no arrest warrant, then there was no need to arrest her. the court is doing its job her sentence is pending appeal. where are the surprises? the current case against her is already in the court.

she never jumped bail in thailand she was already out of the country, so her bail conditions obviously included allowing her to travel, now she is back. so what did she do wrong?

amarka

Hi.

My boyfriend told me (apparently that was said on television news) that she is a candidate for PTP (TRT Mk. III).

Lucky i don't need to fly anywhere :o

Best regards.....

Thanh

My wife just told me the same thing. Pokemon for PM????

What was the subject of that thread in general topics again?

Oh yeah................... TIT.

In a number of my post, I have pointed at how Pojaman was the real culprit...

Think about the past few months....

Somchai was supposed to be PM but the assembled MP ignored the role call, so they did not have enough present to vote him in as PM. The following day his WIFE (Thaskins sister) arrived carrying a large hand bag over her shoulder, she went in and met with the MP, and then returned home with an empty bag.....within the hour we had Somchai as PM.

The current scene, with various parties threating to join the Democrats, now Pojaman wants to attend the political meetings. Who has the deepest pockets?

Originally she was to return on the same day a Somchai from Peru...The PAD sort of messed that up.

Who can get met at an aircraft, and have a private car in the secure areas of the airport and not go through the normal immigration line.....Almost nobody....

Why would the TRT party members that are banned from politics for 5 years be waiting to meet her....(must have been bringing gifts to welcome her back??) And how did they know she was comming...(just happened to see it on TV?).

She is indeed the BLACK WIDOW. that will eat her mate when the time comes.

This Thaskin Clan will plunge Thailand into civil war if it is not exterminated.

My wife just told me the same thing. Pokemon for PM????

I was actually joking about this with someone the other day when we were talking about the prospect of Thaksin's sister being leader of Peua Thai, saying stuff like, "how about getting his missus in as party leader." And it actually turns out it might just be true.... Incredible.

cheers, Rick

Cheers, Rick

Rick,

I have agreed with everything you said because it's ridiculous that she has not been arrested. I also agree that it could fan the flames as you put it. There appears to be no law in Thailand at this moment.

Cheers, Rick.

hi...

"Immigration Police Commissioner Lt Gen Chatchawal Suksomjit confirmed Friday that Pojaman Shinawatra will return to Bangkok at about 10 pm Friday night.

Chatchawal said immigration police had no arrest warrant against Pojaman so she would pass through normal immigration procedure."The Nation

so if there was no arrest warrant, then there was no need to arrest her. the court is doing its job her sentence is pending appeal. where are the surprises? the current case against her is already in the court.

she never jumped bail in thailand she was already out of the country, so her bail conditions obviously included allowing her to travel, now she is back. so what did she do wrong?

amarka

What I was trying to find out is what her conditions of bail were? Surely doing a bunk to the UK with Hubby during the Olympics, and living there would indicate that her intention was not to come back. In fact she would still probably be there if the UK F.O. had not revoked her visa. I find it odd that when you've been convicted and sentenced that you can get bail, then swan off around the world without any travel restriction whatsoever!!