Looking For A Professional And Trustworthy Nanny

kerr17

Hi I'm looking for an highly trustworthy nanny for the period between 18 Dec - 6 Jan.

I would like her to be responsible for looking after the kids eg baby sitting in the evening, helping feed the baby those sorts of things.

She will need to fly with us as we are going to Phuket, Krabi & Bangkok.

We are happy to pay a good salary & of course all expenses & accomodation are included.

Can anyone reccomend someone or an agency please?

Does she need to speak/understand English? What do you mean by "professional"?

There was one that took care of my daughter (in BKK) for one year, and we were very happy with her. When we moved out of LOS we passed her on to a friend couple, which have been very pleased with her (1 year and a half now). This couple (and kids) are out of the Country too at the moment (without the nanny), and will be until mid January. My understanding is that they keep paying the nanny, she may go and take care of their house once in a while, but I am not sure. She is sweet, well behaved, reliable. But she doesn't speak English, and she is not educated, in the sense that she has probably never been on a plane nor is she used to "fancy" life; I tell you this because I don't know what your travel plans and needs are. And, anyway, I don't know whether the friend of mine who is hiring her would be willing to "rent her out" ... so to speak. Sure I can ask.

Edited by matcube

Hi I"m pam who live in Bkk and i had 44 years old now. I'm looking for special income . I had ever been had work in children hospital . And had a nanny in my house. I'm so sorry if my english is not good . I can write better speak because some one speak very fastly . But i can understand what you say if you talk with me slowly. I had 2 boys and take care by myself but now they had 21 and 19 years old .

I can go to everywhere when you live in Thailand . I had a old car and can driving take you everywhere in bkk or close bkk if you like too. I'm very kindness person too. If you interest in me. Plz contact by email [email protected] and i will have send my pic to you for decide too. Thank you so much and hope you have happy time when live Thailand .

Does she need to speak/understand English? What do you mean by "professional"?

There was one that took care of my daughter (in BKK) for one year, and we were very happy with her. When we moved out of LOS we passed her on to a friend couple, which have been very pleased with her (1 year and a half now). This couple (and kids) are out of the Country too at the moment (without the nanny), and will be until mid January. My understanding is that they keep paying the nanny, she may go and take care of their house once in a while, but I am not sure. She is sweet, well behaved, reliable. But she doesn't speak English, and she is not educated, in the sense that she has probably never been on a plane nor is she used to "fancy" life; I tell you this because I don't know what your travel plans and needs are. And, anyway, I don't know whether the friend of mine who is hiring her would be willing to "rent her out" ... so to speak. Sure I can ask.

We'll take her if shes still available, will pm you as well

Hi there,

I would like to recommend my mother in law(Lek). She is 46 years old and is the nanny for my 2 and half year old son. She understands some (very basic)English and also can cook thai as well as some farang food. eg.e spagetti and chips etc.

Me and my wife will be flying to the Uk on the 17th and back to Thailand in the new year so she is available for the time period you mentioned. I think she would rather be working than sat around doing nothing.

She is also the maid as well so laundry duties and cleaning is no problem for her.

She is honest and trustworthy and lives in the bangna area near us not too far from the airport.

Please feel free to email me or pm if you require any furthur information.

[email protected]