Does Thailand Have A Politician To Bring Them Together?

0Mix1up

i'm rather tired of the pad vs thaksin threads and posts

even though they are (some) informative and very very relevant.

we as westerners can do little about it

like a dog barking at the moon.

trying to find some positives

thailand needs to find someone who can lead them well in the near future.

someone to step up in the next 5 to 10 yrs

this question is more aimed at those who have a deeper knowledge

of thailand, have been around who may know of people

>answers of "no" are of zero need and

will only serve to show your lack of understanding and inteligence! :o <

think positive :D please

i myself do not have that deeper knowledge

(no need to mention the monarchy)

How about K. Apirak, ex Bangkok Governor and Democrat, who resigned even though he was not responsible for the issue?

He would get PAD support ..... though I don't know if he'd get support from the rural vote? I met him recently and I thought he was an intelligent, considered person with a good practical background in business .... and he stressed the need to heal the rift between the rural communities and the Bangkok elite.

How about K. Apirak, ex Bangkok Governor and Democrat, who resigned even though he was not responsible for the issue?

He would get PAD support ..... though I don't know if he'd get support from the rural vote? I met him recently and I thought he was an intelligent, considered person with a good practical background in business .... and he stressed the need to heal the rift between the rural communities and the Bangkok elite.

this is what i was hoping to hear.

yingluck shinawatra would make a great PM

30090387-01.jpg

Puea Thai Party let her knew where she stood when they didn't elect her as their Leader.... and they REALLY let her know where she stands when then didn't even nominate her to contest for the Leader position.

Tough to be PM when the Party you're supposed to be a Leader of doesn't even nominate you to be Leader.

But besides never having ever held a public office, she's still well qualified to run things as she has never worked as anything but a shill nominee for her brother in her brother's corporation.

Edited by sriracha john

30090387-01.jpg

Puea Thai Party let her knew where she stood when they didn't elect her as their Leader.... and they REALLY let her know where she stands when then didn't even nominate her to contest for the Leader position.

Tough to be PM when the Party you're supposed to be a Leader of doesn't even nominate you to be Leader.

But besides never having ever held a public office, she's still well qualified to run things as she has never worked as anything but a shill nominee for her brother in her brother's corporation.

it could be argued discrimination because shes a woman and relatively young.

Your probably right though. Still, I bet you wouldn't kick her out of bed for farting.

30090387-01.jpg

it could be argued discrimination because shes a woman and relatively young.

Your probably right though. Still, I bet you wouldn't kick her out of bed for farting.

I don't think that scenario would ever actually be initiated.... as a 42 year old woman still single has no doubt already made up her mind on her own particular persuasions.

Edited by sriracha john

Replying to > Does Thailand Have A Politician To Bring Them Together?

Did you know Thaksin was the only PM, over 5 or 6 decades, to last a full term?

If you look up the history, most of them lasted 6 months to a year.

Even if you read the Wikipedia articles on Thai politics, it's easy to conclude the history of squabbling is so entrenched and linked to many different forces, and factions within forces, that the squabbling has no end on the horizon.

Even if a military strong man would pop up, where politicians can not, there are even divisions in military factions. It's a mess! I am not saying a military coup is the solution, only that it would have a better chance to legislate stability than some political 'star'. Love him or hate him, the Thaksin era was something different, < for that reason alone; he achieved an 'era'.

Now, there is one force in Thailand that has the ability over either the politicians or the military to take control and rule with stability. It is an option that would be accepted, without question, by 99% of Thais, even welcomed.

I am not saying that this option will or could occur, without changing the constitution, but it is the only way the Thai political and economic process could be "brought together".

No change in sight, just treat it like a soap opera.

i'm rather tired of the pad vs thaksin threads and posts

even though they are (some) informative and very very relevant.

we as westerners can do little about it

like a dog barking at the moon.

trying to find some positives

this question is more aimed at those who have a deeper knowledge

of thailand, have been around who may know of people

>answers of "no" are of zero need and

will only serve to show your lack of understanding and inteligence! :o <

think positive :D please

i myself do not have that deeper knowledge

(no need to mention the monarchy)

NO !

Replying to > Does Thailand Have A Politician To Bring Them Together?

Did you know Thaksin was the only PM, over 5 or 6 decades, to last a full term?

If you look up the history, most of them lasted 6 months to a year.

Even if you read the Wikipedia articles on Thai politics, it's easy to conclude the history of squabbling is so entrenched and linked to many different forces, and factions within forces, that the squabbling has no end on the horizon.

Even if a military strong man would pop up, where politicians can not, there are even divisions in military factions. It's a mess! I am not saying a military coup is the solution, only that it would have a better chance to legislate stability than some political 'star'. Love him or hate him, the Thaksin era was something different, < for that reason alone; he achieved an 'era'.

Now, there is one force in Thailand that has the ability over either the politicians or the military to take control and rule with stability. It is an option that would be accepted, without question, by 99% of Thais, even welcomed.

I am not saying that this option will or could occur, without changing the constitution, but it is the only way the Thai political and economic process could be "brought together".

No change in sight, just treat it like a soap opera.

you have to ask who really pulls the strings in thailand. talk to some trusted thai friends, individually and not together and you'll get your answer.