Ashford Gardens Pratumnak Hill

timekeeper

i have been looking today to find Ashford Gardens on Pratumnak Hill Soi 1 Moo 12, its reputed to be near Cosy Beach Hotel.

i have phoned a friend who is an estate agent, asked numerous security guys in the area, asked the police in the box at the top of the hill , asked the baht bus drivers outside cosy beach hotel all tried to be helpful but nothing.....

i managed to find an old picture from an estate agents listing (attached)

i know i must have been frustratingly close to it but missed it

anyone help out with exact directions/notable landmarks nearby please?

thank you

i have been looking today to find Ashford Gardens on Pratumnak Hill Soi 1 Moo 12, its reputed to be near Cosy Beach Hotel.

i have phoned a friend who is an estate agent, asked numerous security guys in the area, asked the police in the box at the top of the hill , asked the baht bus drivers outside cosy beach hotel all tried to be helpful but nothing.....

thank you

no one know then?

it must be a quiet little backwater on the hill if no-one on here knows where it is

thank you

There is a little soi almost oposite the new Katalina condo 2 show house in Soi Cosy beach, if you go into that Soi i think Ashford Gardens is just on the right hand side, looks familar from your picture?

thank you

There is a little soi almost oposite the new Katalina condo 2 show house in Soi Cosy beach, if you go into that Soi i think Ashford Gardens is just on the right hand side, looks familar from your picture?

thank you

i will have a look today