Cosmetic Dentistry In Bkk

shakun

Hi,

does anyone know a dentist for porcelain (or ceramic) veneers, preferrably from own experience? I am looking for a skilled dentist who can fit perfect, natural looking, translucent veneers. Apparently, one can get very fine work done in Bkk, but also crap is possible if you don't know the right place.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions,

shakun

Hi,

does anyone know a dentist for porcelain (or ceramic) veneers, preferrably from own experience? I am looking for a skilled dentist who can fit perfect, natural looking, translucent veneers. Apparently, one can get very fine work done in Bkk, but also crap is possible if you don't know the right place.

shakun

Rama 9 Hospital dental dept.

Any good dentist will insist on xrays, and repair, before applying veneers. That's a good check to look out for.

Hi,

shakun

Rama 9 Hospital dental dept.

Any good dentist will insist on xrays, and repair, before applying veneers. That's a good check to look out for.

Mommysboy is right on the money there.

Avoid small clinics unless directly recommended.

Large hospitals are safe (congruent with the west).

If you are cost conscious, stay away from Piyavate and BNH.

I had mine done at the Bangkok Dental Hospital on Sukhumvit Soi 49. Which is also where I go for all other dental needs.

They are not the cheapest, but neither are they the mopst expensive, and I fund their servcie sto be of consistently high quality.

I had mine done at the Bangkok Dental Hospital on Sukhumvit Soi 49. Which is also where I go for all other dental needs.

They are not the cheapest, but neither are they the mopst expensive, and I fund their servcie sto be of consistently high quality.

Thanks for the suggestions. I strongly believe that the results of a dentist depend upon his skills as a craftsman (that the service and hygiene are up to standard I take for granted), thus, my question regarding personal experiences. Sheryl, I understand that you are happy with your veneers. Could you also tell who the dentist was and whether you are 100% satisfied with the looks and quality of the veneers? An idea on the price would also be great.

Kind regards,

shakun

dear Shakun,

Afraid I did not make nopte of the dentists' name but I know it was at Bangkok Dental Hospital.

And yes, 100% satisfied. He did a very good job matching the color to the surrounding teeth.

I don't recall price either but even if I did, it was some years back and prices have increased since then. Suggest you email them, contact info is on their website http://www.dentalhospitalbangkok.com/index.html

(note: another clinic -- which is not the Bangkok Dental Hospital -- has a website under the name bangkokdentalhospital.com, apparently an attempt to siphon off customers).

dear Shakun,

Afraid I did not make nopte of the dentists' name but I know it was at Bangkok Dental Hospital.

And yes, 100% satisfied. He did a very good job matching the color to the surrounding teeth.

I don't recall price either but even if I did, it was some years back and prices have increased since then. Suggest you email them, contact info is on their website http://www.dentalhospitalbangkok.com/index.html

(note: another clinic -- which is not the Bangkok Dental Hospital -- has a website under the name bangkokdentalhospital.com, apparently an attempt to siphon off customers).

Thanks, Sheryl. I will try the Bangkok Dental Hospital then.

• 7 months later...
Late in the day, but I am confused on this matter. I hear that the bangkokdentalhospital.com/ was the better one of the 2? Could you clarify that this is the one you have had a good service with dentalhospitalbangkok.com/index.html???

Regards MC

The one you want is located on Sukhumvit Soi 49...it is dentalhospitalbangkok.........I also use them and their work is top notch...my father is a dentist in the US and he has given high remarks their work