Christmas

rickthailand

Jsixpack has the right idea.

Christmas in Pattaya is like any other day for me, but this year we're trying to restore a bit of tradition. So, I'll be having Christmas dinner at my mates house consiting of : Large Turkey with all the trimmings, followed by traditional Christmas puddings (from Marks & Spencer no less) washed down by lashings of wine, whilst watching 'The Great Escape' and/or frolicking in the pool. After allowing sufficient time for digestion, we'll be heading off to the pub to show off my new underpants to passers by.

Christmas eve im going to hang my balls on the tree, dress in a red suit and sneak round a few bedrooms to empty my sack. And on Christmas morning i'll be stuffing my festive bird, all this without even setting foot in Thailand!

Happy Christmas everyone!

I haven't a clue yet. No idea if I will be in Thailand or if my flight on December 21 will actually leave. In the past I really enjoyed the LEK hotel buffet. They had real turkeys, not roasted turkey loafs and of course all the other stuff. It was nice.

Or, I may be on the US highways somewhere between Seattle and Palm Beach Florida! Or, may take a detour and drive from Seattle down to Los Angeles and play some poker, then drive home to FL.

My plans are up to EVA air and how the system handles the mess created by the PAD.

I am going to spend this Christmas with my family in Blackpool UK. I Have not spent a Christmas in sunny Blackpool for 7 years so have packed my thermals and balaclarva ready. I am hoping the Turkey dinners, Christmas cake, pudding, whiskey and Brandy will keep me warm. I am quite looking forward to it actualy. Merry Christmas everyone !!!!