Be Careful, Trying To Change Your Beauty

LaoPo

Be careful !

Warning: the images may shock you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtlMbaKbT6M

"Han Hegyon (aka Hang Mioku), a former singer, destroyed her beauty by injecting cooking oil into her face. Initially, she went to a doctor for her silicone injections. When it wasn't enough, she began to resort to more desperate measures. Numerous operations later, she will never be the same. She claims to want her original face back. Regretfully, it will never happen."

LaoPo :o

never heard that but i know for sure they get silicon implants down there. my friend gave me a flash of his once, pretty horrific!

And yet women still think pumping their breasts up with silicone makes them look better :o

Natural and perky is best :D

Whenever cosmetic surgery comes up, the first thing I think of is Leslie Ash - an absolutely gorgeous British actress who had lip 'enhancements' go wrong and ruined her looks and career (even radio work as it affected the clarity ofher speech.) The media circus that descended on her for her 'trout-pout' didn't help.

I heard that some bar boys inject their cocks with cooking oil to make it look bigger,urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Not just bar boys. It's quite comment. There is a whoooole range of penile modifications they like to make in Thailand. Particularly popular with inmates apparently wanting to pass the time in jail. Just ask a thai man about it, my boyfriend particuarly enjoys regaling me with the options and watching my reaction... :o

I do recall a very long, very interesting thread in the health forum about a 'ahem' member (no pun intended :o ) whose husband or one of his friends who had something done to make it look like a flower.

You would never guess the large numbers of them opting to get it wrapped in silicon. :o

:D .....huh ?...for making copies or something ?

I wonder: how do YOU know ? :D

edit: forget it...I just googled... :D

LaoPo

• 2 weeks later...