Information About Bullys Bar.

bkkvillan

Hi all,

I have an chance to invest in 'Bullys Bar' and was wondering if anyone could enlighten me as to what type of bar it is. I'm not looking to have an alliance with a hostess type bar, so could anyone tell me what the clientel are like or any other snippets of information. My agent has advised me that it is a solid investment.

Cheers,

John.

There are only 2 owners of Bully's , Boss Hogg and ET, There are no shares for sale and never has shares been for sale.....Boss Hogg has never had any investors or share holders in any of his 12 venues in Thailand........

Well, well, . . . , at this point, i think it wouldn't be amiss for the OP , Bkkvillan, to disclose who the "agent" was that offered shares in Bully's bar for sale, so other people on this board know who to avoid.

Mike

Well, well, . . . , at this point, i think it wouldn't be amiss for the OP , Bkkvillan, to disclose who the "agent" was that offered shares in Bully's bar for sale, so other people on this board know who to avoid.

Good point although the agent could be blameless and have some guy misrepresenting himself.

who, what, if, etc. It would appear that some business has received a plug without paying for same. This seems to happen quite frequently lately on several of the local forums. Is the business slump already being felt or is it forethought on the owners/mangers part? The one thing in common I have noticed is that a topic about a business is started in a seemly open manner and then 1 or 2 other posters get it rolling and finally the owner/partner/manager will come into clear things up or whatever. At least this is more subtle than some of the yo yo posts for snake oil, enhancement pills, and other purchase/sell offers that appear during the wee hours.

Every time I go to Bangkok, I always stop in for a hamburger. It is normally in the afternoon and I have never seen the place very busy. I think it is a nice place and always wonder why there are so few customers.

It is a nice place to get away from the madness of the area.

But i had a roast chicken dinner the other day in there with a bottle of Heineken and the bill come to just under 500 BHT (10GBP) , the roast dinner was absolutely dreadful with stewed veg, and great big chips they call roast potatoes, id get the same deal but far better food back home for 7GBP (350BHT).

Us tourists dont fly 1000s of miles to spend more money on food, beer then we would back home then for it to be of far worse quality.

Edited by spiderman2

Every time I go to Bangkok, I always stop in for a hamburger. It is normally in the afternoon and I have never seen the place very busy. I think it is a nice place and always wonder why there are so few customers.

It is a nice place to get away from the madness of the area.

But i had a roast chicken dinner the other day in there with a bottle of Heineken and the bill come to just under 500 BHT (10GBP) , the roast dinner was absolutely dreadful with stewed veg, and great big chips they call roast potatoes, id get the same deal but far better food back home for 7GBP (350BHT).

Us tourists dont fly 1000s of miles to spend more money on food, beer then we would back home then for it to be of far worse quality.

Then it's probably a good thing that Boss Hogg's clients are 90% locals.

• 1 month later...
Or . . . is the op "The Agent"

or ........ is bosshogg the poster really bosshog the owner and not just some joe schmoe posting for fun.

Yes it was Bosshogg. If you know Bosshogg, he never will need investors to invest or be asking people to be a shareholder.

who, what, if, etc. It would appear that some business has received a plug without paying for same. This seems to happen quite frequently lately on several of the local forums. Is the business slump already being felt or is it forethought on the owners/mangers part? The one thing in common I have noticed is that a topic about a business is started in a seemly open manner and then 1 or 2 other posters get it rolling and finally the owner/partner/manager will come into clear things up or whatever. At least this is more subtle than some of the yo yo posts for snake oil, enhancement pills, and other purchase/sell offers that appear during the wee hours.

slapout

Feel big defaming a business?

Even though you are hiding behind a computer, you may just need a slap on the wrist to teach you about defamation of character laws in Thailand.

Just because you are anonymous doesn’t mean you can’t be track down for defaming a business. Research before you write nonsense like you did. You better be able to prove what you implied. Word to the wise you can’t as this owner/manager does not need to resort to such tactics or would they ever.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

There are only 2 owners of Bully's , Boss Hogg and ET, There are no shares for sale and never has shares been for sale.....Boss Hogg has never had any investors or share holders in any of his 12 venues in Thailand........

On that note, there is probably no reason to keep the topic active.

Closed.