Same Ole Same Ole

chipmunk

my tgf is from middle class thai family. she was finalist for miss thai recently. she is apprentice for thai space program with access to top level nasa officials, she wont tell me what she does there as i could be a security risk she says. finishing up her law degree but doesnt want to use it. she wants to help the underprivileged.

i am an english teacher for low income thais.

to my face ma and pa seem ok with me. but my girl says i should get a better job, english teachers are held in low esteem. i would be a disgrace to their family.

my tgf is from middle class thai family. she was finalist for miss thai recently. she is apprentice for thai space program with access to top level nasa officials, she wont tell me what she does there as i could be a security risk she says. finishing up her law degree but doesnt want to use it. she wants to help the underprivileged.

to my face ma and pa seem ok with me. but my girl says i should get a better job, english teachers are held in low esteem. i would be a disgrace to their family.

:o:D:D

I concur. :o

Talking to you like that and being part of the Thai space program then you have only one option - give her a rocket icon6.gificon6.gif

On a similar note.

I was thinking only this morning, as I awoke from my 37th floor penthouse suite, the delicate shift of air wafting from the Ostrich feather plumes fanned by my semi-naked number seven and number 38 wives. I thought to myself - Should I send my adopted mothers and fathers, my as you might say, 'in-laws', a Christmas card.

Confused by this thought, I decided to call my secratary at the large multi-national corporation that pays me extortinate amounts of money to do next to nothing all day apart from consider such aforementioned problems.

My secratary informed me that, as i have, something to the tune of 187 in-laws, that the cost in stationary and post would have to mean the loss of two or three local employees.

"If needs must", I said and returned to my basket of Quails eggs garnished with pubic hair clipped from the Bengal Tiger (Panthrus Tigris)...

Just tell her that you are a Thai Visa member and she will happily support you along with her family. :o