Are You A Thai Chef Living In London?

careymann

HI,

My name is Carey Mann and i work for a London based casting agency.

We are currently looking for an authentic male thai chef (or somebody that cooks very well) to appear in a TV Commercial for a well known culinary brand.

Commercial: Tv ad for well known culinary brand

Lookind for: A real male thai chef with good English / great personality / living in London

Shoot date: for 3 days sometime in january

Location: Shooting abroad so must have passport (or be able to get one very soon)

Payment: At least £1000 may be up to £6000 if ad runs

If you are interested or know anybody that is please contact carey on 07887 748 677.

Thanks

Carey

why do they really have to be able to cook to do a commercial? can't they just fake it?

also, are you paying for the tix to london from bangkok? i do have an actor friend who might do it if so.

why do they really have to be able to cook to do a commercial? can't they just fake it?

also, are you paying for the tix to london from bangkok? i do have an actor friend who might do it if so.

That's a good idea.- OP wouldn't you want a "authentic" actor instead of a noob lame shef? I mean that where the moneys.

Edited by RakJungTorlae

HI,

My name is Carey Mann and i work for a London based casting agency.

We are currently looking for an authentic male thai chef (or somebody that cooks very well) to appear in a TV Commercial for a well known culinary brand.

Commercial: Tv ad for well known culinary brand

Lookind for: A real male thai chef with good English / great personality / living in London

Shoot date: for 3 days sometime in january

Location: Shooting abroad so must have passport (or be able to get one very soon)Payment: At least £1000 may be up to £6000 if ad runs

If you are interested or know anybody that is please contact carey on 07887 748 677.

Thanks

Carey

Would that not be a requirment of a Thai chef living in London? :o

HI,

Carey

Hello, my name is Samak, and I have experience

:o

Edited by mahtin