Empty Garage

corkscrew

At our old apartment almost every garage space was taken. And the owner of the building had dogs so we had to position plastic water bottles by our tires.

When we moved into our new condo only 10 out of 200 units was occupied....that means a near empty garage for a while. But, I expect that it will fill up in the next few months (as all but 3 are sold) so I might as well enjoy it now. And, since no dogs are allowed....no water bottles.

post-9122-1229076735_thumb.jpg

post-9122-1229077119_thumb.jpg

Edited by corkscrew

At our old apartment almost every garage space was taken. And the owner of the building had dogs so we had to position plastic water bottles by our tires.

When we moved into our new condo only 10 out of 200 units was occupied....that means a near empty garage for a while. But, I expect that it will fill up in the next few months (as all but 3 are sold) so I might as well enjoy it now. And, since no dogs are allowed....no water bottles.

and, er, the POINT of this post was......................???????????

Are you renting out space?

Advising us about water bottles deterring peeing dogs?

Or what, exactly?

On 2nd thoughts, don't bother to reply, because I won't be bothering this thread again.

On 2nd thoughts, don't bother to reply, because I won't be bothering this thread again.
Some of Corkscrew's pictures are good....

Maybe we should have a forum of Bangkok garages. Some of them are pretty cool....how they position anti-dog water bottles...arrange rolling parking spots. This is an untapped area of interest for car owners.

Hey, guys and gals, this is supposed to be a fun and learning spot.

OK, this salad picture's only relevance to the car forum is that I had to drive there by car to buy, eat and photo it. But, it was tasty.

post-9122-1229173233_thumb.jpg

and, er, the POINT of this post was......................???????????

Are you renting out space?

Advising us about water bottles deterring peeing dogs?

Or what, exactly?

chill out man ! lifes too short

I have never heard the water bottle thingy before, My bulldog always cocks his leg over my wheels. can you explain how to use the bottles please?

thank you :o

The bottle of water will partially reflect the moving dog. A male dog will not cock his leg over something where he detects some motion. This really works.

Mark, I tried to respond to your email but it would not go through.