Laser Zapping Of Skin Tags In Pattaya!

Jingthing

there is another thread on here somewhere about this subject and I followed the tip and had a few removed at a place opposite the front door of Tutcom. The place and the doctor looked a little odd but they did a great job and it was cheap.

I cannot find any skin clinic opposite the front door of Tukcom. How long ago did you go there?

A friend had some removed at the Queen Sirikit hospital in Sattahip and had no complaints.

Thanks, but there's no way I'm going to Sattahip to have a skin tag removed. Actually they aren't really skin-tags at all, but tiny skin growths.

Having not received any better recommendations I've had it done on Pattaya Klang for 500 baht, double what the clinic opposite the Marriott charged.

I cannot find any skin clinic opposite the front door of Tukcom. How long ago did you go there?

If it's the place that was talked about the other thread a while ago, it's not *directly* across from Tukcom, it's a bit toward Second Road. In the same row of buildings, but several doors down.

Right now, the name eludes me, but if I think of it, I'll post again.

If it's the place that was talked about the other thread a while ago, it's not *directly* across from Tukcom, it's a bit toward Second Road. In the same row of buildings, but several doors down.

Right now, the name eludes me, but if I think of it, I'll post again.

I only saw lots of dentists looking opposite Tukcom to the left. Perhaps it's gone.

• 9 months later...

A friend had some removed at the Queen Sirikit hospital in Sattahip and had no complaints.

Thanks, but there's no way I'm going to Sattahip to have a skin tag removed. Actually they aren't really skin-tags at all, but tiny skin growths.

Having not received any better recommendations I've had it done on Pattaya Klang for 500 baht, double what the clinic opposite the Marriott charged.

I have one I need removed an my son has a mole we need removed. Where is the shop on Pattaya Klang (name if you have it) and how was your experience there?

I have one I need removed an my son has a mole we need removed. Where is the shop on Pattaya Klang (name if you have it) and how was your experience there?

I'll never go back there. They totally f*****d up the removal of an extremely small skin tag and left a scar that's still visible nearly a year later. Don't go there. It's on the left side of Pattaya Klang just before Big C Xtra.

Now if you find a good place and have a good experience, please let us know.

Edited by tropo
  • Like 1

Any follow up info here? Any clinics around to zap them off quickly and cheaply.

My gf is whinging about a tiny skin tag on her butt. I want to just clip it off and be done with it, but she won't let me. I don't want to go down to PIH and pay thousands to remove something as small as a pin head.

Rajvithi Skincare Clinic opposite the Marriot Hotel on 2nd Road took care of 4 skin tags for 1000 baht.

So you weren't happy with this place either or did this place do a better job but just cost a bit more? I guess I need to get out and look around.

I will certainly come here and post my experience. Thanks for the info.

Any follow up info here? Any clinics around to zap them off quickly and cheaply.

My gf is whinging about a tiny skin tag on her butt. I want to just clip it off and be done with it, but she won't let me. I don't want to go down to PIH and pay thousands to remove something as small as a pin head.

Rajvithi Skincare Clinic opposite the Marriot Hotel on 2nd Road took care of 4 skin tags for 1000 baht.

So you weren't happy with this place either or did this place do a better job but just cost a bit more? I guess I need to get out and look around.

That place had closed down. That's why I was looking for a new place. The place which closed down did a better job at half the price.

Edited by tropo
  • Like 1

That place had closed down. That's why I was looking for a new place. The place which closed down did a better job at half the price.

Easiest way to get rid of these is to tightly tie a thin suture around the base of the tag to cut off the blood supply. You should be able to get 8-0 or smaller sutures from a local pharmacy. No pain, very little risk of infection and no scar.

I have had a bunch of them in my time,all the lasering stuff is over rated and overly expensive. cheapest is obv doing it yourself,but leaves a slight portion of it remaining

Buy wart remover,cost me 70 baht when purchased months ago,two or three applications and the thing drops off,leaving no trace

2500 baht for ONE tag??!! Do you mean it was actually IN your eyeball? Maybe they charge by time/session so if you have 50 tags, you get a wholesale deal. I think using pros is better for this kind of thing. Scarring is possible and I would imagine professionals know the better ways to avoid this.

that place is famous for high prices.

I have had a bunch of them in my time,all the lasering stuff is over rated and overly expensive. cheapest is obv doing it yourself,but leaves a slight portion of it remaining

Buy wart remover,cost me 70 baht when purchased months ago,two or three applications and the thing drops off,leaving no trace

fig warts are infectious , though .....