Ramkhamhaeng Town House For Sale

im selling my town house anybody interested?

5 slit level 5 room, new kitchen, depend on the price i'm willing to sell all equipment, electrolux washer and dryer all new, large stand alone four gas burner and 1 electric/stove with oven also electrolux. granite table top counter kitchen, all room have AC.

the house is on Ramkhamhaeng area behind the Rajamangala Stadium, many shop and eatery on main road walking distant, few minute wall to ABAC uni, there is a park at the stadium, close to The Mall

two entry and exit to the area either Ramkhamhaeng or srinakarin road, express way entry and exit are only few minute away.

selling price 6mil baht/ willing to negociate at a decent price.

Seri village area average selling home/land are selling around 10mil plus, and that's only for land most buyer demolish the old house and built their own house, property wise it can reach 15-25mil baht easily.

if you are interested pm me, more info upon request.

im selling my town house anybody interested?

5 slit level 5 room, new kitchen, depend on the price i'm willing to sell all equipment, electrolux washer and dryer all new, large stand alone four gas burner and 1 electric/stove with oven also electrolux. granite table top counter kitchen, all room have AC.

the house is on Ramkhamhaeng area behind the Rajamangala Stadium, many shop and eatery on main road walking distant, few minute wall to ABAC uni, there is a park at the stadium, close to The Mall

two entry and exit to the area either Ramkhamhaeng or srinakarin road, express way entry and exit are only few minute away.

selling price 6mil baht/ willing to negociate at a decent price.

Seri village area average selling home/land are selling around 10mil plus, and that's only for land most buyer demolish the old house and built their own house, property wise it can reach 15-25mil baht easily.

if you are interested pm me, more info upon request.

I know this area very well, please let me know exactly what soi you are living on and how many tarang wah

your house is situated on.

its a town house on seri 3 rd., a 3 floor structure but it is a split level in the inside to give more charm to the interior rather than a straight floor.

estimate about 104.5sqm or 26.15wah

i will give you a cordinate on google earth of the entry of the soi,(13 45'14.80"N 100 37'26.18"E) just copy and paste to your google earth search. the town house is about a quarter way down

if you are interest or know anybody that is, feel free to PM and i will give you more info on it.