Hi To Everybody From Italy ^^

mirkocalabrese

hi to everybody, i'm from taranto (south italy) and i'm signed here because i'm interested to thailand... i've seen an italian tv show called "alle falde del kilimangiaro" and in past have spoken about it...

have you seen a Thai Tv show called cooking with Samak? McDang?

hi to everybody, i'm from taranto (south italy) and i'm signed here because i'm interested to thailand... i've seen an italian tv show called "alle falde del kilimangiaro" and in past have spoken about it...

from South Talay? is it near San Sanit Frasongiaro? near Klong Danop? :o

Edited by zaza

Hi mirko, careful because some thaivisa member have a lot of time to spend an nothing else to do then write stupid messages/trolling, complain about everything, also your non perfect english grammar and they think to be very witty. But don't worry about it, you'll find also somebody really friendly and helpful. So, welcome from one of the very few italian writing on Thaivisa!

Hi mirko, careful because some thaivisa member have a lot of time to spend an nothing else to do then write stupid messages/trolling, complain about everything, also your non perfect english grammar and they think to be very witty. But don't worry about it, you'll find also somebody really friendly and helpful. So, welcome from one of the very few italian writing on Thaivisa!

Yeah way to much time angiud :o

Anyway what does Mr faulty going to a mountain in africa have to do with thailand?

Anyway what does Mr faulty going to a mountain in africa have to do with thailand?

that was my point, perhaps all you enlighted italian folk can translate his statement (or change your avatar)

that was my point, perhaps all you enlighted italian folk can translate his statement (or change your avatar)

Yeah i need to know now to. (yes i have changed it but its not showing yet)

ahahahaha really? ^^ mirko isn't an italian name i know LOOOOOOOL... the singer of the old cartoon "kiss me licia" called mirko too... LOOOOL... i'm a boy... ^^

I dunno, Pattaya might be just the place for him, if Mummy and Daddy let him :o

I'm not Italian, but I'm friendly and helpful :o

Welcome 'Mirko'

Just got back from EU cruise on NCL. Our ship had port-of-call in France...Italy....Spain. In Italy, we visited Florence/Pisa....Rome.

I'm glad to say that we enjoyed your country more than the other two. I'm talking about people we met on streets, the service in the restaurant, van driver to the attractions etc :D

Put it this way, hubby's words......" Italianos have more class than the Spanards." :o

Hi Mirko

I`m English but my ancestors came from Italy back in the 12th century.

I`ve always fancied living in Southern Italy, nice little villa on the coast somewhere.

Better than being in Thailand and becoming a Farlung.

I know, some may say: I should sod off there, so I`ll say it before anyone else does.

Edited by sassienie

Welcome Mirko. I am from Naples, nearly 8 years in Thailand...

I agree with Angiud who wrote "

unquote

ciao