Mixed Frozen Berries In Bangkok?

drayon

Not mixed, but I the best source for frozen berries I have found is at Makro. They almost always have strawberries, blackberries and often raspberries and blueberries as well. The price is right! I just wish I had a larger freezer for storage because sometimes there are only strawberries available.

I've also bought frozen apricot halves, peach halves, kiwi and pineapple there.

Not mixed, but I the best source for frozen berries I have found is at Makro. They almost always have strawberries, blackberries and often raspberries and blueberries as well. The price is right! I just wish I had a larger freezer for storage because sometimes there are only strawberries available.

yes me too Macro, i went there 2 days ago, they have the 4 mentioned above, but be award it is china product, i find the blueberries very strong in test and stop buying them, not convince of the chemical use !

The one I am getting are the blackberries around 150 appro baht a kilo and the raspberry ( 250 baht kilo )

popshirt apricot halves / peach halve are they good ?

yes me too Macro, i went there 2 days ago, they have the 4 mentioned above, but be award it is china product, i find the blueberries very strong in test and stop buying them, not convince of the chemical use !

The one I am getting are the blackberries around 150 appro baht a kilo and the raspberry ( 250 baht kilo )

I have been buying rasberries at Foodland. THey are Chinese grown, but they taste fine. They are 112.5 baht for 500 grams. But I haven't seen blackberries. How are the Makro ones?

I wouldn't buy frozen pineapples. I buy a fresh one for 15 baht, cut it up, and freeze it myself.

I have been buying rasberries at Foodland. THey are Chinese grown, but they taste fine. They are 112.5 baht for 500 grams. But I haven't seen blackberries. How are the Makro ones?

I wouldn't buy frozen pineapples. I buy a fresh one for 15 baht, cut it up, and freeze it myself.

When in doubt go to Villa mkts,Sukhumvit 33 my favorite one. :o:D:D:D