Immigration Police Round-up Uzbekistani Prostitutes On Walking Street.

kurgen

On Monday Night, Police Colonel Anon, the new Chief of Pattaya’s Immigration Office led an operation on Walking Street following reports that Uzbekistani Prostitutes had returned :o to the streets of Pattaya.

Immigration Officers detained 7 Uzbekistani Nationals accused of engaging in solicitation and took them to the Immigration Office.

It is unsure if they were deported or fined, however the new Colonel has promised to stamp-out the persistent problem with well organized eastern-European prostitution rings which are active here in Pattaya.

Pattaya One News

On Monday Night, Police Colonel Anon, the new Chief of Pattaya’s Immigration Office led an operation on Walking Street following reports that Uzbekistani Prostitutes had returned :o to the streets of Pattaya.

Immigration Officers detained 7 Uzbekistani Nationals accused of engaging in solicitation and took them to the Immigration Office.

It is unsure if they were deported or fined, however the new Colonel has promised to stamp-out the persistent problem with well organized eastern-European prostitution rings which are active here in Pattaya.

Pattaya One News

In these tough times, nobody needs extra competition it seems. I wonder what he will do with one's that aren't so well organised?

Pattaya One News

In these tough times, nobody needs extra competition it seems. I wonder what he will do with one's that aren't so well organised?

eastern european prostitution ? UZBEKISTANI prostitutes from EUROPE ????? not ASIAN country ????????????

Is it "that" time of year again ? :o

Too lazy to go back and see if this is the 2nd or 3rd "round up" of the year. They really should fix the date for this event, as it happens on such a regular basis.

You know, the Second Tuesday of every 4 Month will be Uzbeki Prostitute Round-Up day.

We could start promoting it as a tourist event. Block off Walking Street and sell lassos to rope in dem der wild Uzbekis ! You can rope 'em, you can hog-tie 'em, you can even short time 'em, but at the end of the event we're gonna arrest them, fine them and deport them !

(For those that have forgotten, or are unaware, this does happen every three to four months. My theory is that the girls earnings start to drop after a period of time, and their "handlers" let their BiB "friends" know about this serious prostitution problem. Suddenly, girls are arrested and deported, clearing the way for the handlers to import a fresh batch of "tourists" to put to work.)

Is it "that" time of year again ? :o

Too lazy to go back and see if this is the 2nd or 3rd "round up" of the year. They really should fix the date for this event, as it happens on such a regular basis.

You know, the Second Tuesday of every 4 Month will be Uzbeki Prostitute Round-Up day.

We could start promoting it as a tourist event. Block off Walking Street and sell lassos to rope in dem der wild Uzbekis ! You can rope 'em, you can hog-tie 'em, you can even short time 'em, but at the end of the event we're gonna arrest them, fine them and deport them !

(For those that have forgotten, or are unaware, this does happen every three to four months. My theory is that the girls earnings start to drop after a period of time, and their "handlers" let their BiB "friends" know about this serious prostitution problem. Suddenly, girls are arrested and deported, clearing the way for the handlers to import a fresh batch of "tourists" to put to work.)

I agree almost completely with your comments Kerry but I recall that in previous round ups it also happened on a Monday.However maybe tuesday was a public holiday that time. :D

You know what is really funny? Most of those Uzbeki girls all have expired tourist visas and yet all the police do is fine them 1500 Baht, slap them on the wrist and send them right back on WalkingStreet. The reason I know is that we were eating at a table next to 4 of them, so we asked.

It turned out one of the 4 girls had been arrested 3 times and her tourist visa expired in November 2007.

So forget about all this trouble getting Non-B visas and work permits, if you get busted just tell the immigration that you are an Uzbeki prostitute and they will send you on your way :o

You know what is really funny? Most of those Uzbeki girls all have expired tourist visas and yet all the police do is fine them 1500 Baht, slap them on the wrist and send them right back on WalkingStreet. The reason I know is that we were eating at a table next to 4 of them, so we asked.

It turned out one of the 4 girls had been arrested 3 times and her tourist visa expired in November 2007.

So forget about all this trouble getting Non-B visas and work permits, if you get busted just tell the immigration that you are an Uzbeki prostitute and they will send you on your way :o

they may send you on your way but do you wanna be shagged by at least 3 of them first :D ..........actually some of the guys that have to do the new bi monthly run might be interested ,worth a shot guys :D

seriously its out of order actually that they let them off with a quick fine,if my visa had run out over a year ago just imagine how much that would cost and thats if they liked you...if not then its bye bye