School To Learn To Be A Barber

foolforlove

i have a thai friend (male) that would like to study to be a barber.

he doesnt speak much english.

i am looking for a school (inexpensive) that teaches this. someone mentioned a vocational school in bonkai(klong toei) near the night bazaar, but i dont know it or anything about it.

any info on this school? or other suggestions?

thanks

The Bangkok Vocational School (Khlong Toei) might be the one you mentioned. Its located on or near Damrong Phiphat road in Klhong Toei. Its close to Bangkok University and Theparin Hospital in Khlong Toei. You can use google map to locate.

School offers many vocational training classes including barber training. Its 100 baht or so to sign up and student must provide own supplies including clippers.

Bangkok has many such vocational schools located throughout the city. Another one is on the grounds or just behind Wat Thammonghol located at Sukhumvit Soi 101 sub soi 20.

there must be dozens of them, in any part of town-where you are simply let him/her ask in the nearest by barbershop! =ron rian tung that phom.Choose the shop according to level of stylishness/modernity wanted, and ladies/gents.

I often see them from the bus out-all offer free haircuts to passersby-as study-material for the students. f.e. on ramKamHaeng road/opposite uni (daytime is free, after 17 or 18.00 or so its 20 bt for a haircut there)

The Bangkok Vocational School (Khlong Toei) might be the one you mentioned. Its located on or near Damrong Phiphat road in Klhong Toei. Its close to Bangkok University and Theparin Hospital in Khlong Toei. You can use google map to locate.

School offers many vocational training classes including barber training. Its 100 baht or so to sign up and student must provide own supplies including clippers.

Bangkok has many such vocational schools located throughout the city. Another one is on the grounds or just behind Wat Thammonghol located at Sukhumvit Soi 101 sub soi 20.

I second that. My grlfriend is doing a course at the community school called Lumpini, but located near MBK. Course is free, but take your own hadware. She does regular (free) trips to Hualampong train station to cut etc there. Every course is 2 months and three course result in a certificate (for female hair dressing that is, gents takes a few weeks only). Maybe nice to mention that they all kind of other courses there a well, indeed to develop vocational skills (including cooking, etc).

Good luck,

Ketsara