Police Nab Red Shirt Protester For Violence At Parliament

Gravelrash

Police arrested on Thursday a 25-year-old whitesmith who was accused of being one of the red-shirted protesters throwing rocks at MPs' vehicles leaving Parliament on Monday.

Police arrested on Thursday a 25-year-old whitesmith who was accused of being one of the red-shirted protesters throwing rocks at MPs' vehicles leaving Parliament on Monday.

This Samut Prakan factory worker was among the six people for whom the Bangkok court issued arrest warrants after they were identified as the wrongdoers by photo and video footage evidences. The six would face the charge of gathering in a group of more than 10 persons to assault or create chaos; the charge of assault that was punishable for up to two years in jail and/or Bt4,000 in fine; the charge of property damage that was punishable for up to three years in prison and/or Bt6,000 in fine; and the charge of illegal detention that was punishable for up to five years in jail and/or Bt10,000 in fine.

Full Article - The Nation

Unfortunately police have still been unable to collect sufficient evidence of any illegal activities by PAD.

For an interesting satire

Red Shirts March on Suvarnabhumi, Are Promptly Shot

read here: Not The Nation

Unfortunately police have still been unable to collect sufficient evidence of any illegal activities by PAD.

He should have worn a yellow shirt...i.e above the law :o

Now there's fairness. God I hate the police and legal system in this country.

:o Really? This is one of the reasons I like Thailand. In farangland the crooks normally wear jeans and hood sweater or similar. Here they have the decency to wear uniform so you can spot them more easily.

All part of the judicial coup.

Sondhi was arrested. He was out on bail when his supporters took over the airport. Also waiting with interest to see is Sondhi's outstanding 'Lese majeste' case ever gets to court . Or only those cases faced by TRT/PPP supporters.

He should have worn a yellow shirt...i.e above the law :o

Had he worn a yellow shirt, he would have been either dead or amputated already by the police's "tear gas" ...like many people did on Oct 7.

Relatives and children of several yellow-shirted people who got killed by grenades thrown at them still haven't heard anything from the police either. So I guess these are all part of being "above the law", right?

Had he worn a yellow shirt, he would have been either dead or amputated already by the police's "tear gas" ...like many people did on Oct 7.

Relatives and children of several yellow-shirted people who got killed by grenades thrown at them still haven't heard anything from the police either. So I guess these are all part of being "above the law", right?

I totally agree with you. At least they should be brought in for questioning.