And You Think That The Pad Blockade Only Affected The Touist Industry... Yr Wrong !

ozinthailand

What percentage of masseurs in Thailand rely on westerners? 1%?

You're clearly joking??!!

F1, you show you're an expert in Thai culture :o

I can show you 100 MP's in Bangkok where they ever hardly see any farangs.

Then lets visit Ayuthaya, do you think farangs go that far to find an incognito MP?

Ever been to a short-time hotel where they close the curtain after you parked your car and where you walk straight from your car to the bed?

Then visit the country side villages, do you know what happens in these year round Christmas trees lighted places which show "24h"?

Quite a few years ago I was working as a consultant in a Thai organisation. Thaksin was trying to sell them some IBM computers - that was when he was still with the Police Department, and he had an IBM franchise on the side (only in Thailand).

We had a business lunch, with my Thai counterpart, after which the three of us were driven in Thaksin's car to a short-time hotel where three rather attractive young ladies were displayed. As the farang, I had first choice. I was told later that she was a fairly well-known film star.

I would be pretty sure that I was the only farang there that day, and probably before or since.

During the period of time I worked in Thailand, I went to many, many, massage parlours with Thai colleagues, in many parts of the LOS, and was always the only farang.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic