Bangkok Post Gets Abhisit' Relative At Helm?

aromsia

Well, well..

Bangkok Post:

Saturday, December 20, 2008 - Business Section (pg. B10)

INBrief

Media: Supakorn Vejjajiva * has been named acting chief opperating officer of Post publishing Plc, effective Jan 1.

Well - maybe he has no relation. Can anyone prove he has no relation to Abhisit?

Hmmm....Nope, we don't care...how dare you! It's Thaksin - it's ALL ABOUT THAKSIN! Don't say anything else except Thaksin, Thaksin, Thaksin....

* This emphasis was added..

Well, well..

Bangkok Post:

INBrief

Media: Supakorn Vejjajiva * has been named acting chief opperating officer of Post publishing Plc, effective Jan 1.

Well - maybe he has no relation. Can anyone prove he has no relation to Abhisit?

Hmmm....Nope, we don't care...how dare you! It's Thaksin - it's ALL ABOUT THAKSIN! Don't say anything else except Thaksin, Thaksin, Thaksin....

A sure sign of trolling... you have it backwards regarding the red text... and a summation not warranted by your < 2 day membership regarding the blue text...

Edited by sriracha john

Can anyone prove he has no relation to Abhisit?

I would be interested to know if he is or is not related to Abhisit.

So would I, but I won't be holding my breath waiting for this question to be answered.

Why won't it be answered? Somone must know. I googled the name but didn't get very far..

Well, well..

Bangkok Post:

INBrief

A sure sign of trolling... you have it backwards regarding the red text... and a summation not warranted by your < 2 day membership regarding the blue text...

By ridiculing a new member like this, you are obviously saying that he is not then? He may have been a touch over exuberant but that doesn't make him a troll, nor does having a different viewpoint to your own.

Well, well..

Bangkok Post:

INBrief

A sure sign of trolling...

Afraid of competition ?

Well, well..

Bangkok Post:

INBrief

A sure sign of trolling...

Afraid of competition ?

Don't worry, your place is secure.

A tiny bit of research would show that Supakorn Vejjajiva has been the Deputy CEO of Post Publishing since at least 2006.

and employed by Post since at least 2003, but then why spend 2 minutes googling when you can start a thread and lament about historically repetitious discussions after having signed up 48 hours prior?

Edited by sriracha john

I'm going to ignore the 48 hour allegation - I've lived in Thailand for many years and take a keen interest in its politics. So anyone else who is of the same interests knows very well that wealthy and powerful families gain their wealth and status through intra and inter-family patronage. Spead the cousisn and nephews far and wide - diversifying where and when needed.

So does anyone know if he is related? Or is it a common Thai-Chinese name that was invented when the sino names were switched over to Thai words?

A tiny bit of research would show that Supakorn Vejjajiva has been the Deputy CEO of Post Publishing since at least 2006.

and employed by Post since at least 2003, but then why spend 2 minutes googling when you can start a thread and lament about historically repetitious discussions after having signed up 48 hours prior?

And you never start threads............... :o

If i were a brand-new newbie to this site and read this thread, i would think long and hard about signing up.

Why can thai-visa be so unfriendly a lot of the time? The OP asked a decent question and he gets lambasted by someone who believes that just cause he has posted an unprecented amounts of comments, he has the right to totally put him down.

Sometimes i think this forum is a just a place to get frustrations off your chest and vent your anger.