Fm Radio Stations

jimmym40

At least up till a few mo's ago I'd heard some music on TITs Radio. Think they're 107.5 but not sure. Best to google 'tits Chiang Mai' -not even kidding - and see what you get. Best maybe to put 'radio' into that search. In the past they had a few good shows and also always room for new dj's if you were interested and would show up.

It is actually 106.5 and they still play some good stuff sometimes. It seems on the weekends they play some great 40s-50s Jazz. Also, Happy Radio 98.5 is ok, lots of really annoying commercials though. But they play top 40 stuff from the years past with Shadow Stevens on the weekends in the morning. I have occasionally heard other english stuff now and again on 100, but haven't figured out exactly when it is. That is all I got. Get an mp3 player.

At least up till a few mo's ago I'd heard some music on TITs Radio. Think they're 107.5 but not sure. Best to google 'tits Chiang Mai' -not even kidding - and see what you get. Best maybe to put 'radio' into that search. In the past they had a few good shows and also always room for new dj's if you were interested and would show up.