New Year's Eve Dinner

bbahngdori

This will be my first New Year's Eve in Bangkok and I would appreciate if anyone could direct me to a restaurent, with a view of fireworks, in Bangkok that serve dinner and entertainment for New Year's Eve?

I don't want to pay an arm and a leg but somewhere with deceant food and a nice view.

This will be my first New Year's Eve in Bangkok and I would appreciate if anyone could direct me to a restaurent, with a view of fireworks, in Bangkok that serve dinner and entertainment for New Year's Eve?

I don't want to pay an arm and a leg but somewhere with deceant food and a nice view.

Last New Year's Eve my wife and I kicked off our honeymoon by watching the incredible fireworks on the river sipping champagne from a suite at the millenium hilton.

The river is the place to be IMO. Might cost an arm but well worth it!!!

Is the Millenium Hiltonby the river?

its on the river, the room if i remember was a bit dear but hey, (hopefully) I only get married once. The view is spectacular because you can see about 10 barges full of fireworks going off all the way up the river passed the oriental, shangri la, peninsula etc. there was even a big barge in front of our hotel.

if you can't afford the room, just get down to the river itself.

If anyone is interested, the Millennium Hiton has two New Year's Eve dinners.

One at the outdoor restaurant, Flow, for 8,900THB with international buffet and entrtainment with Latin flavor.

Secont at the sky restaurant, ThreeSixty, for 12,000THB with five course set dinner with live jazz.

All the hotels along the river have dinners from 5,000THB to 12,000THB with entertainments and fireworks.

Enjoy your New Year's Eve!!!

Edited by bbahngdori