My Website Won't Refresh

tominbkk

Hey all

I've been working on my site the last couple of days, hosted by hostmonster. As I work on it in dreamweaver, and preview it, everything looks fine, so i upload it. At work I can see the changes I have made, and at my friend's house too. However, my three coms at home (all plugged into my True wireless connection) will not refresh to the current page. If I go to a proxy anonymous server, I can see the changes. I did all of the cache flushes etc, and have tried it at home on firefox, chore, and IE, but it refuses to show the updated page.

Seems that it is a problem with the ISP? I'm not sure, but that seems fairly logical to me. I did try unplugging my router but got the same result afterwards....any ideas?

Thanks!

Yes you are right its ISP issue. Their cache server (proxy) not updating object frequestly. You try to bypass proxy if they not using transparent proxy but in most cases ISP uses transparent proxy. You can talk to your ISP for this issue. Try one more thing: refresh your page by pressing ctr+F5 key combination, it also enforce proxy to get get updated objects.

All the best