Anybody Deal With Aussie Small Goods Co. ?

Perce2

Has anyone dealt with Aussie Small Goods company lately ?

I've just ordered off their site, paid money, sent 3 emails and had no reply!!

Can't find a phone number anywhere, any help would be appreciated.

Merry Christmas All....

I dealt with them about a year ago.I actually went to their outlet in Bang Yai, Nonthaburi. They do have a website under Aussie Small Goods.

Just had a look there now and the contact details are Bangkok Tel 02 594 0562. Phuket Tel Susan Usher 0818955690

Some time ago when I first noticed their ad I called them to place an order. The fellow taking the order, while nice enough, didn't know anything about the operation and it turned out they had nothing I wanted in stock. They promised a call back but it never came, and I have to say I was relieved.

Thanks for your comments so far....

I've tried both the phone numbers - Bangkok number was answered by a Thai lady who quickly passed the phone to a young child after I said "Hello" !!!

The other number was just giving out a female voice message, I left a brief message but no luck there either.

Seems very strange, I've had a few previous orders from them with no problem.

There site appears to be fully functional, if they where having a Christmas break you would have thought there would be some mention somewhere.

I''ve also sent more emails to different addresses that I've found that I had on file for them, no answers there either !

I'll try contacting the receiving bank tomorrow, see if I can get any further information or contact details.

Thanks for your comments so far....

I've tried both the phone numbers - Bangkok number was answered by a Thai lady who quickly passed the phone to a young child after I said "Hello" !!!

The other number was just giving out a female voice message, I left a brief message but no luck there either.

Seems very strange, I've had a few previous orders from them with no problem.

There site appears to be fully functional, if they where having a Christmas break you would have thought there would be some mention somewhere.

I''ve also sent more emails to different addresses that I've found that I had on file for them, no answers there either !

I'll try contacting the receiving bank tomorrow, see if I can get any further information or contact details.

get somebody who speaks thai to call

Everything sorted now....

We tried the phone numbers again, this time we got an explanation and another number to call. From what we understood, it seems there has been some family illness which has led to the immediate vacation of the people concerned. It was not clear when they would be returning and a refund was offered, which we accepted.

Anyone wishing to place an order with them I would suggest you give them a call first on 08-71145138.

Once again, thanks for all your comments.