Afternoon Drinks On The 29th

Jockstar

Hope you had a good one lads - I just saw this, otherwise I would have tried to make it too...
Meadish, you old sweetball, you! Ah, you really missed it. Myself, Jockstar, Hills 16 and 18 and 28, several banned politicians, an IRS ex-tax auditor, several former teachers, 48 students in uniform, a former Baptist minister, a teenage disk jockey, a very fertile gay man, an Irishman, a Scot...hardly room enough with extended seating. Finally had to adjourn to the palatial setting of Mr. Charles Milton Bradley's vast establishment just to handle the overflow. A good time was had by all, and we solved the world's financial crisis without lannarebirth being there. However, we could not resolve the remaining crises of Thai politics or conflicting recipes for som tam with hamburger.

Hope you had a good one lads - I just saw this, otherwise I would have tried to make it too...
Meadish, you old sweetball, you! Ah, you really missed it. Myself, Jockstar, Hills 16 and 18 and 28, several banned politicians, an IRS ex-tax auditor, several former teachers, 48 students in uniform, a former Baptist minister, a teenage disk jockey, a very fertile gay man, an Irishman, a Scot...hardly room enough with extended seating. Finally had to adjourn to the palatial setting of Mr. Charles Milton Bradley's vast establishment just to handle the overflow. A good time was had by all, and we solved the world's financial crisis without lannarebirth being there. However, we could not resolve the remaining crises of Thai politics or conflicting recipes for som tam with hamburger.

:o:D

Hope dinner went well PB.

You couldnt move. There were so many of us. Nice to share a laugh with PB and also nice to meet hills16. A good way to spend a Monday afternoon. Cheers. See you all again in another 2 years. :o

A good bloke for a Rangers fan, Mr. Jockstar :D . Good on ya mate. Have a great time in 'stralia!